PDA

View Full Version : Lineup

Marty C
08-11-2003, 09:56 PM
I first picked up a brush in June 2001 with no experience in art at all. I have surfed for nearly 30 years so I was drawn to seascapes and surf scapes. Most of my efforts have been in this genre with my wife my first stop for a critique. She often said my early work "looks great from another room" but I still love her anyway. She does have taste though, so if she like one, it's OK. I have only recently ventured onto dry land with landscapes, I have done four and posted two recently, with Karijini my latest. Enough rambling, here is a surfscape just on a year old. 90 by 30 cm.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Aug-2003/16809-Ang1.JPG

artistjan
08-11-2003, 10:09 PM
That's just beautiful! Well done! I wouldn't like that one in another room - it would be great in this one! ;)

I especially like that blue ocean and the foliage in the foreground.... If that is Australia, I want to visit even more now!

:clap: :clap:

Leslie Pz
08-11-2003, 10:35 PM
Totally Awesome, Dude!!! :D

Seriously, I think you did a great job in this! Please keep posting more!!!

ripvanblair
08-12-2003, 04:08 AM
This is excellent you have created a great feeling of movement amongst the waves-------well done----------Alan

flowerfields
08-12-2003, 07:16 AM
Wow! Narly!! (Whatever that means, and do they even say that anymore!:D )

I really love the waves, and although I'd love to tell JMF that our water is always that glorious...hmmm...Would have liked to see a little graduation in the tone however...but GREAT job!
Catchya
Mia:cat: