PDA

View Full Version : New Member!

inflataboy
08-08-2003, 01:02 AM
hi everyone.. i've lurked here for about a year, believe it or not.. reading, viewing, learning... but, I think my posting in the forums themselves is long overdue. since i've been so obsessed with pastels lately, i figured providing my introduction here would be most appropriate. anyway, i'll be posting some of my art soon, but just wanted to introduce myself and say how much i'm going to love being a part of this group and not merely sitting back and watching anymore!

thanks and hope to talk to all of you soon

- caleb

sweetiness
08-08-2003, 01:16 AM
Well, it's about time! A YEAR?!?! I can't believe you deprived us that long! I mean sheesh! Start stickin' that stuff in the scanner or uploading it or whatever.
Really though, welcome to WC, or to posting on WC rather. ;)
I look forward to seeing your artwork.

Mystiq
08-08-2003, 01:37 AM
Hi Caleb and Welcome :)
You'll enjoy WC so much more now that you've de-lurked :D The Pastel People are a fantastic bunch.
Looking forward to seeing your work too, so hurry up and post some pictures!! :p
~*Tracy*~

Smudger
08-08-2003, 03:06 AM
Welcome Caleb...don't just dip your toe...dive in, you wont regret it i promise you:D

E-J
08-08-2003, 03:08 AM
Welcome to the Pastels forum, Caleb! (love the name Caleb) :)

'Obsessed with pastels' is a GOOD thing.

Can't wait to see you posting your work :)

Mo.
08-08-2003, 04:45 AM
Hi Caleb.... a warm welcome to you.....so you are not so much of a newbie as a lurker:)... not fair...you know all about us, so letus get to know you, as Smudge says....dive right in and let us enjoy your work and company..pop into Daily Scumble too and have a chat about your day.....looking forward to seeing your paintings.:)

Cheers,
Mo. :)

Greeble
08-08-2003, 06:46 AM
welcome. Now you can't de unlurk either ! :D

Jen

meowmeow
08-08-2003, 08:38 AM
Welcome Caleb! I am glad you finally felt comfortable enough to post...make yourself right at home!

Sandy

Dyin
08-08-2003, 10:31 AM
Wecome Caleb! Boy...you may have the record as a lurker! Would love to see some of your work...and gotta love your user name!

Dark_Shades
08-08-2003, 11:54 AM
Welcome New Member...... look forward to you participating and seeing your works :)

Kathryn Wilson
08-08-2003, 12:23 PM
Welcome! Now that you are "delurked" you can never go back! Looking forward to seeing your work - if you need any help navigating on the technical side (i.e. uploading), just ask - there are lots of folks to help out.

:D