PDA

View Full Version : wot no scrumble 7-8-03

Smudger
08-07-2003, 09:17 AM
2.30pm GMT and still no scrumble:(

Good afternoon, been very busy so havn't been around much this week, i can see i have lots to catch up on. how is everybody?
any news on your neihbor Mo?

I'm off for look around:D

Dark_Shades
08-07-2003, 01:07 PM
lolol Smudge you should of started it off as a Daily Grumble ha ha ha .... could you send me all the details for your Pastel Party please :)

been meaning to ask you...... take its ok for other halves to come isnt it..... Id be lost literally without my chaffeur lol

soap
08-07-2003, 02:08 PM
Hi guys.....what a quiet scumble today! I've been working all day.....sticking my nose in old texts.........all very stuffy and boring.....won't bore you with it.....LOL
I feel the party is losing out a bit......quite a few who are not coming......:crying: ....I am still planning to......but my health is generally not good enough to guarantee it. Will there still be a party? It has been so quiet lately....

No painting for me......am putting my pastels away as I am too busy with work and next week my 'studio' will be turned into a guest room again......:D
So I'll just enjoy all your creative splendors from the bench.

Mo.
08-07-2003, 06:26 PM
G'evening all!

See what happens here Smudge when you are not around.....no Scumble. LOL ...thought you were fishing in France anyway. :)

My neighbour Roz, was found eventually by her husband and son drowned in a reen... she was last seen walking the bridal path very agitated and disorientated ...appparently trying to catch up with her hubby, who had left the house about 15 mins before her, we know think she had taken a cocktail of drugs including sleeping tablets, turned right instead of left, and stumbled into the reen, so very sad, but the poor woman was convinced she was going to die of cancer despite the fact that they had removed it all, she thought she had found more lumps, as well she may have. :crying:

I've not been around much either, been feeling sick with a touch of heat stroke, but I'm fine now, megga busy, exhausted, overworked, underpaid, but otherwise fine. :D

Sophie.. sorry to hear about the show, that must have such a blow to you....but don't give up... you are far to good an artist to lock your work away.... you must get those paintings to a gallery, stick to the price you want, don't worry about what commission they will charge, as long as you get what you want..... a bit like supermarkets when you think about it..... the farmers sell their meat and eggs etc. to the supermarkets, but the price we pay for the goods, is nothing like what the farmer receives,.... oaky off my soap box now... sorry for the pun:)

As for your party Smudge, I'm on hols in west Wales from the 6th -13th, then we hope to flit, down to Mevagissey Cornwall for a couple of days or even another week.... depends on the weather... but if it goes ahead.... have a great time and post loads of pics.