PDA

View Full Version : Chooky's Visit!!!

Redsy333
08-07-2003, 08:12 AM
Well I just thought Id drop a few lines to let you all know that Chooky was here for 5 days...and she is an absolute
DELIGHT!! A beautiful person inside and out!

We had a ball running all over the great state of OHIOOOOOO:D
I think I walked her poor little legs off though..lol Poor lass is only about 4ft. tall, even my little one offered her a stroller to ride in!! haha :D Took her to a good ol' Tractor Pull, Shopping, sightseeing, and even worked in a hair makeover!! :D
And noooo I didnt get any pictures...so dont ask (DS..lol)! Chook did however, but mostly just scenery!:p

Needless to say we didnt have enuff time to get into to much trouble;) but it was a grand time! Finally Kicked her out last nite, she was spoiling my little one beyond repair!! LOL

Cheers All,
Redsy

PS cant wait to visit her and take her girlies out for spoilage!

meowmeow
08-07-2003, 08:52 AM
That sounds like it was grand fun! It is great when WC'ers get to meet...and especially when they still like each other! :D
Wonderful...I am happy for both of you!

Sandy

crumbedbrains
08-07-2003, 09:28 AM
I'm soooooooooo jealous!!:evil:
You got 5 days with our Chook?????

You're right about her though . . . a wonderful person . . a delight!! :) Damn I'm jealous!!!!

So . . . how much was drunk over the course of 5 days? huh? LOL

*Waits for Chook to post the pics*

Cheers
Crumby

Dark_Shades
08-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Redsy333
And noooo I didnt get any pictures...so dont ask (DS..lol)!

.......LOLOL I was quickly scrolling through what you were saying to get to the pics...... than I hit this ha ha ha

LOLOLOL :D

Sounds like you had a great time..... you two going on tour now lol, dont forget to come visit me in Merry 'ol England - am pleased for you both :)