PDA

View Full Version : Daily Scumble 5th August.

Mo.
08-04-2003, 08:23 PM
G'morning, and G'night .... sorry to confuse my yanky friends :)

I just wanted to wish you all a greeting while I'm still awake... so from this non speaking Welsh girl..yep I'm still a girl at heart... Bore da, and Nos Da..:D.... have fun tomorrow... err today.:D

Later folks

Mo.:)

Dyin
08-04-2003, 09:42 PM
Ha...still early evening here...you're sawin logs by now! Hope everyone has a super day tomorrow...

soap
08-05-2003, 03:12 AM
Morning everybody. Another hot day (don't get me started on the state of the English Railway.......grrrr.......Portugal is burning (as is Canada) because of the heat, but their trains are still going!) and I am inside with the fan on, hoping to do some work.

Hope you will be painting good pictures!
Keep cool,
Sophie.

Smudger
08-05-2003, 03:57 AM
Morning all... hot hot hot!

mrs smudges birthday today... so i'll be out doing some last minute shopping, although she has had her main present already... soaps astounding portrait of little smudge.

Will pop in later for the latest happenings on WC...

have a good day all:D

Mo.
08-05-2003, 04:53 AM
:music: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. SMUDGE :music:

Have a great Day!

soap
08-05-2003, 04:55 AM
Indeed, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Have a good one!

Dark_Shades
08-05-2003, 07:18 AM
save us some cake Mrs Smudge ..... or the Big Smudge gets it!!! lolol

E-J
08-05-2003, 08:34 AM
Happy birthday Mrs Smudge :) I'm guessing she loved the portrait??

Stonkingly hot again today. Sophie, somehow this weather makes the buses run late here, too ... as does rainy, snowy, windy or, come to think of it, mild weather :rolleyes:

After work I'm going to visit a friend who has the misfortune to be in hospital during the hottest, sunniest week of the year. Later I'll do some pastelling. I've also got some (early) birthday money to spend so I'll need to peruse a few art materials websites to see what goodies I fancy :)

Mo.
08-05-2003, 08:38 AM
Hah! wrong type of snow, leaves on the line too hot..... you name it...... E-J.... need any help spending ?.... Give us a shout, I'll be only to pleased to help lighten your purse for you. :D

soap
08-05-2003, 08:40 AM
Oh goodie, spending money on art materials!! Have fun, girl!
I am (well, we are) looking around to try and do some homework before we set off to the bikeshop to buy a bike! Looking forward to it very much! Looking into mountain bikes, or hybrids (road/off road). Anybody some suggestions?

soap
08-05-2003, 10:52 AM
Some more Dutch piccies:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Aug-2003/15421-Sun_sea_small.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Aug-2003/15421-Hindeloopen_SMALL.jpg
(Hindeloopen - gorgeous old small town)

Artistammy
08-05-2003, 03:33 PM
Has anybody else tried to look up the pet portrait project? I can't seem to find it. I clicked on the project button at the top of the page.
I got a little painting done earlier. Now it's time to do some housework. :-(

Dark_Shades
08-05-2003, 04:24 PM
Artist...... I thought it takes awhile to get a project up and running....... perhaps it isnt ready yet

ohhhhhhhh guess who I can spy in the forum........

KarenU

Coooooooeeeeee Karen lolol :clap:

Mo.
08-05-2003, 05:16 PM
Sophie... great pics.... the bottom one reminds me of certain places on the Norfolk Broads... brought back some happy memories, and some hilarious ones. :D

Artistammy... the project has to be authorised first and may be in a queue of projects...