PDA

View Full Version : The Nightmare ( a study )

kotch
08-11-2012, 02:53 PM
A study of a nightmare involving a muscular women squeezing her cheating husband to unconsciousness.766612

Debzy
08-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Hi Kotch. This style of yours is quite unique, and I do have trouble giving any critique as I guess I can't relate to it, particularly this one. I see that you put some effort into your work. In my opinion, I don't like this as much as some of your others and I feel that you haven't got the perspectives or detail that is needed. The man on the bed looks unfinished and all looks much like a rough sketch before one continues on to the actual main work. Im not sure if this is charcoal, watercolour or a combination, but I think if this is a study, does that mean that this is a quick sketch and you will be working on another of the same but more finished? Cheers =)) Debs

crafor
08-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Interesting subject. As a study, it is rough, but provides potential directions. Do you have questions? I would prefer the spotlight be on him, rather than on her. I think the black is too stark, that it would be more "mysterious" in black/gray values, rather than the massive wall.
Ella

Andrewcody
08-13-2012, 12:59 AM
Some detail on how you created this and on what might help
This is your nightmare?
Your drawing standard could be improved
A lot

Regards
Andrew