PDA

View Full Version : Needing quick answer

Katie Black
08-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi Sorry to post in the gallery section but I need a quick answer. A lady on holiday here would like to purchase a couple of v small 12 x 12" abstract pastels tommorow, the problem is she won't be framing them, she will be placing them at the bottom of her suitcase, which is hardly ideal, but my question is how best to pack these, the pastels are firmly set with spray and I was thinking of placing a little tissue between each one and then placing them both between two small thin panels of wood which I have and are exactly the right size...do you think this would work? thank you!

barriespapa
08-05-2012, 04:42 PM
I see no reason that this would not work only I would used glassine paper as a buffer between the two.if you have no glassine use wax paper as a second choice and make sure that you tape the wooden pieces together tightly to avoid movement between them.
Good luck
David

DAK723
08-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Agree with David. Tracing paper would work, too, if you don't have glassine. Good Luck!

Don

GaryNorthants
08-05-2012, 05:56 PM
I agree with David and Don, also you could use a supermarket carrier bag between them.
Congrats on the sales
Gary

allydoodle
08-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Yup, what everybody said, it should work!

Katie Black
08-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Hi, Thanks much appreciated.

*Deirdre*
08-06-2012, 07:27 AM
Katie...I think you'd have got your answer just as quickly from the Talk section! Which, as you know, is where it should be, for obvious reasons. I'm moving it there now.:D