PDA

View Full Version : The Beatiful Storm (bigger)

HeidiMaria
07-26-2012, 06:36 PM
MY IMAGE(S):
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Critiques/upload_spool/07-26-2012/1099522_The_Beatiful_Storm.JPG

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: The Beautiful Storm
Year Created:
Medium: Acrylic
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 12x16
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
This was painted a couple of months ago from a photo I took. I enjoy storms and the energy they create as long as they dont cause distruction or flooding they are intense and fun.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
I am open to whatever feedback anyone feels inclined to offer.

D.W. Flint
07-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Sorry, can't see it with the picture provided...

HeidiMaria
07-26-2012, 09:04 PM
MY IMAGE(S):
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Critiques/upload_spool/07-26-2012/1099522_The_Beatiful_Storm_2.JPG

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: The Beatiful Storm (bigger)
Year Created:
Medium: Acrylic
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 12x16
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
I painted this from a photo I took while at the beach watching the storms roll in I posted smaller but members said they couldnt see. sorry.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Any feedback is welcomed.

HeidiMaria
07-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Sorry I didnt know how to edit my post and make it bigger and I just saw that we could also put attachments on our replies, anyway I am learning this forum. Thank you for letting me know it was too small, hope you like it now that you can see it.

song_bird
07-26-2012, 09:28 PM
Still no cigar :cat:

HeidiMaria
07-26-2012, 09:33 PM
I reported this under beautiful storm bigger.

Debzy
07-30-2012, 08:26 AM
Beautiful colours Heidi! I like the storm clouds very much though maybe some hints of colour in the clouds may add some interest up there. Not too much, but just to stop it looking so greyscale? Just my opinion, but very nice scene and great light!!!! Would like to see more work from you, Welcome to WC. Cheers =)) Debs.

HeidiMaria
07-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Thank you Deb I appreciate your input, while I agree with you that it might have added more interest this one has been hijacked by my husband and he wont allow me to touch it. I love painting this type of scene there is so much beauty out there even the storms, you will see more of my work.

HeidiMaria
07-30-2012, 11:17 AM
Thank you Deb I appreciate your input, while I agree with you that it might have added more interest this one has been hijacked by my husband and he wont allow me to touch it. I love painting this type of scene there is so much beauty out there even the storms, you will see more of my work.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path a leave a trail.
_Ralph Waldo Emerson

Debzy
07-30-2012, 05:18 PM
this one has been hijacked by my husband and he wont allow me to touch it. LOL That is great Heidi! I don't blame him, it is lovely! =)) Debs.