PDA

View Full Version : more than a bit embarrassing

jackiesimmonds
07-24-2012, 05:08 AM
I get Artists Network newsletters into my mailbox, and today's Richard McKinley skies are rather fab to see...........I was enjoying the page, then I spotted MYSELF on the right.

Aaargh. Clips from a video made when God was a boy. I had BLACK HAIR, long, curly; no glasses; I speak like the Queen or a headmistress, and all in all, it was quite embarrassing to watch.

If anyone watches this, add about 15 years, grey hair and glasses. Then you might recognise me if you pass me in the street............

artistat38
07-25-2012, 02:33 AM
dear Jackie

i saw your video in the newsletter too and recognized you pretty much ...instantly....

Am waiting to reinvest the money that I will be getting from my newly begun art classes for kids in my neighborhood to subscribe to the Artist Network videos....maybe then I will be able to see one of your latest videos and compare....am sure they will be fabulous.....

loved the latest article on your blog....
Prashanti

Jason1616
07-25-2012, 04:18 AM
Jackie...

This weekend Artists Network had a free preview and I watched one of your workshops. I thought it was great! Very informative and interesting. Even though I'm somewhat experienced with pastels I like to watch other artists work to see how they do it.

Your speaking voice is wonderful. If you ever get bored with pastels you've got a career waiting for you in Film/TV narration! :)

jackiesimmonds
08-01-2012, 03:58 AM
How nice of you to say so Jason! My husband always says I sound so severe.