PDA

View Full Version : Frame & mat web site

Mary Riggs
07-13-2003, 04:16 PM
I just found this web site advertised in "The Artist's Magazine" , August 2003 edition. For those of us who are fairly new to the art of choosing a frame and mat for our paintings, this site allows you to download your own work of art, then fiddle around with frame and mat color choices.

Of course, they also sell frames, mats, framing supplies, etc., but I am not promoting them for that purpose.

I have created what I think is a beautiful abstracted beach scene on Yupo with the predominant color being quin. gold, and have found it difficult to find just the right colors to enhance it verses distract from the piece. This site has helped me home in on what may be the best choice.

Sorry, don't know how to insert a link: www.pictureframes.com

WFMartin
07-13-2003, 10:54 PM
Mary,

Thank you so very much for posting that link. I order frames from this Graphik Dimensions Ltd. company quite often, and I had stumbled upon that do-it-yourself framing program once before, but LOST IT.

This time I've put it in my favorites list. Thanks, once more for posting that address. I really appreciate it, and I will use it very often!

Bill:clap:

DanaT
07-29-2003, 11:49 AM
Thanks Kathy. A great resource.

Mary Riggs
07-29-2003, 01:06 PM
:confused:

Alan Cross
09-05-2003, 01:05 AM
A site like that can be very helpful if you need to see it before you decide...
Alan :)

ScarletLake
09-21-2003, 07:41 PM
Mary

Thank you so much for the framing site. I am putting together a list of web related sites for my watercolor group & they will really enjoy this one.

I love the download feature & playing around with the frames.

Thanks again

Anita