PDA

View Full Version : Happy Happy Birthday Artdude

scottb
11-05-1999, 04:43 PM
Hi gang!

Hopefully, you've all had the opportunity to read the press release we put out this morning. WetCanvas! will be featured on the ".com" television program, hosted by Mark Hamill of Star Wars fame.

For the full story, check the front page, or the press release section in online media kit.

Cheers.
Scott

anita Stewart
11-08-1999, 10:24 PM
CONGRATULATIONS! WAY TO GO ! ATTA BOY!!!!
Fame is here .Can fortune be around the corner??Don't forget to share it with ALLLL the members !!!!!! lol..

scottb
11-09-1999, 12:30 AM
Hi there, Anita!

Well, I'm not sure about the "fame", but hopefully we'll be able to attract more artists, which will in turn equate to more nifty contributions, articles, lessons, and of course, wonderful virtual gallery exhibits! :-)

Cheers.
Scott

amanda
11-09-1999, 01:47 AM
Hi, I wish we would be able to get that here in Australia but we don't so Ive gotta rely on everyone who does see it to fill me in! I'd love to hear about it, what Mark Hamil says etc...

scottb
11-09-1999, 01:57 AM
Well, now you can Amanda! Through the advent of technology, you can now watch it over your computer.

http://www.tviweb.com/newdotcom/index_wetcanvas.html

You'll need to install Microsoft's Streaming Video player in order to view this online - you can download it directly from the link above.

Cheers.
Scott

Rod
11-09-1999, 03:14 AM
Hi,
Just viewed "Internet Landscape of Art' great publicity. Great start for your Artistnations,
Rod.

amanda
11-09-1999, 04:20 AM
Hi Scott, thanks for posting it there for all to see, I really appreciate it. I'll be checking it out later.

Diana Lee
11-13-1999, 01:58 PM
The show was wonderful! Who put the show together? Whoever it was did a great job.
Congratulations!!! I feel like a proud Aunt.

scottb
11-13-1999, 02:38 PM
Hi Diana!

The show was independently produced by Television Interactive (TVI) out of Boca Raton, Florida. They are a top notch crew, for sure!

Scott

genearthur
07-15-2008, 11:39 AM
:wave: