PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Drawing/Painting Event--Pastels

JamieWG
07-11-2003, 08:52 AM
Hi Everybody! I'll be the hostess for the SND this week. Tomorrow night at 6:30pm Eastern Daylight Time, head on over to the Project System and look for the SND event. Here's the time frame:

6:30pm Project will appear on the page of new projects
7-9pm Work on your masterpiece :D
9-9:30pm Post your drawing/painting and comment on others
9:30 Meet in the cafe to chat about it

As for the theme....Well of course, it is a SURPRISE! :D There will be a link on the Project page to take you to the forum where the comments will post.

I will leave the project open, so that those who cannot do it on Saturday night can participate at another time. But remember....only 2 hours on your drawing or painting before you post it. Of course, you may continue to work on it after the two hours are up if you don't consider it done, but please post an entry within two hours.

Hope to see you there.

Jamie

Kathryn Wilson
07-11-2003, 12:16 PM
Bumping this up to the top in case someone has missed it.

nougat
07-11-2003, 12:32 PM
I'm sending this right to the top too!!

If anyone has never taken part in one of these please do cos its lots of fun!!!

I suppose cos of the time difference (CET - 6 hours ahead of EDT)
I'll have to do mine on Sunday :mad:

looking forward to this, Jamie!!

n

bnoonan
07-11-2003, 05:16 PM
Hey Jamie, If I'm not at the airport dropping someone off, I'll be seeing you then. Cool idea.

Barb

Deborah Secor
07-11-2003, 06:15 PM
Oh, now this would be so much fun! But I can't be there Saturday night (church) so will have to pop in on sunday and see what comes of it... Maybe I'll do it then!

Dark_Shades
07-11-2003, 06:34 PM
perhaps someone can pop back in and post the link when it gets started

....... for me also it will Sunday due to the time diff..... would love to join in

JamieWG
07-11-2003, 07:44 PM
I will leave the project open-ended, so if you cannot do it on Saturday night, come in as soon as you can.

Jamie

JamieWG
07-12-2003, 10:58 AM
Bumping this up....another reminder....Hope to see many of you tonight! I think you'll enjoy this theme. ;)

Jamie

Mo.
07-12-2003, 04:04 PM
Bumping up again.... Hope to take part in this one Jamie... will be Sunday for me though.

Mo.

bnoonan
07-12-2003, 05:02 PM
Mo, are you planning on doing a midnight+ painting? Hope it's a "dark subject".

:D barb

JamieWG
07-12-2003, 05:05 PM
'Just want to be sure you all know....this is at 6:30pm Eastern Daylight Time, not Eastern Standard Time! Daylight time is one hour later...so in just a little over an hour, I'll put up the project. Too much fun!

Jamie

JamieWG
07-12-2003, 06:23 PM
It's up and running! C'mon over!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/Projects/browse_details.php?proj_id=473

Jamie