PDA

View Full Version : Project Discussion: Crowns and Tiaras

Jennifer Geldard
07-11-2003, 03:39 AM
A new project has been announced in the WetCanvas! project system!

Title: Crowns and Tiaras
Project Leader: Jennifer Geldard
Relative Difficulty: Irrelevant
Type Restrictions: Any Type
Medium: Any Medium
Subject: Not Applicable
Days open for signups: Always
Maximum participants allowed: Unlimited

Description:

Kings and Queens for the day... or are you a princess?? King of Procrastination??? Frog Prince?? Princess of Details?? Queen of all you survey!!!

Join us and create a tiara or crown!! Something to wear while doing laundry, grocery shopping... down to the local hangout... Show your royalty!
Use found objects, Paper, Glass and wire... whatever inspires you.

Additional Information:

For more information on the project: Click here! (http://www.wetcanvas.com//Community/Projects/browse_details.php?proj_id=472)

Remember, in order to help keep the discussions on projects organized, you should post your questions, suggestions, and comments on submitted work here in this thread. By doing this, we allow other non-project efforts to not get "pushed down" by a swarm of project-related threads.

Tamana
07-11-2003, 07:26 AM
Frog Prince?!! ;)

Sounds fun. It'll be interesting to see what everyone comes up with. :)

Kalibabe
07-12-2003, 09:28 AM
Maybe you should cross-post this in mixed media and creativity corner???????

I think you would get a LOT of takers in those forums, there are lots of people with scary imaginations there...

even fantasy/sci fi too..... this might be of interest over there...

I am trying to cut down on the projects i sign up for... think i'm up to about 8 at the moment:rolleyes:

Jennifer Geldard
07-12-2003, 08:56 PM
I thought I started this in mixed media..
sorry about that :)

I'm not sure why it came up here.

Kalibabe
07-13-2003, 03:45 AM
Aaaaaaahh, it has appeared here...

ok, am i gonna have to sign up for this one too?????

I was determined not as i have so many other projects waiting....

BUT.......

I was sat watching a film last night and kept thinking... Hmmmmmmmmm, I could do a tiara like this... or like this...

I am weak willed, I know it!!!!!!!!!!

I finish for my hols in just over a week though, so I figure... I can do it....

:D

Kalibabe
07-13-2003, 03:48 AM
ok, i have stuck my big hooter in and have posted a link to this in fantasy and sci fi... the folks over there produce some brilliant stuff!!!!!

Jakeally
07-13-2003, 05:29 AM
Excellent idea for a project Jenifer.... can't wait to see what everyone comes up with:D

sassybird
07-13-2003, 01:07 PM
Jennifer, I have deleted your duplicate thread. This looks like an interesting project. I wish I had time to join in, but I will certainly be peeking in:D

lisilk
07-13-2003, 04:45 PM
This looks like fun. I am up to my neck in projects right now when I should be getting ready for a show. I will peek in tho . You should get some interesting entries. Have fun !

Li

Leaflin
07-13-2003, 06:07 PM
Sounds like a fun project Jennifer :)

"It's true" she said.
"Sometimes I do pretend I am a princess."
"I pretend I am a princess, so that I can try and behave like one."

Frances Hodgson Burnett

Kalibabe
07-13-2003, 06:55 PM
Regarding this entry --> http://www.wetcanvas.com//Community/Projects/image_viewer.php?entry_id=23830

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/Projects/lib/472/completed/20606/tn_crown1.jpg

My entry for this. The explanation is a pile of pants. I am useless at this, well, it is midnight here...

Had fun with this... I don't think i'd get away with wearing it for work though:D

Linx
07-17-2003, 12:52 PM
Is there a deadline on this project? I need to wait til the weekend to get started, but I am all for it! :p

Jennifer Geldard
07-22-2003, 08:04 AM
Nope! No deadline :)
I myself can't get to this until mid-august.
Very Cool tiara kalibabe...I love the whimsy of it!!
Aw.. go ahead! Wear it to work! :D