PDA

View Full Version : hi all

Birdie
07-09-2003, 12:27 AM
I haven't been around much and miss you all.....I pop in now and then to take a peck at all the wonderful work and it is neat to see all the new people hanging out here..... I had a show a couple of weeks ago and did pretty good sold a pastel and some cards and a small watercolor. Other than that I hardly have time for much painting. I started doing a bit of Scratchboard and been posting a bit in the Wild life forum...Went camping this week end and painted the lake we stayed at, that is posted in the Project "Expanding your Horizons"
fun project if you haven't seen it check it out and join the fun....

well just wanted to say hello....thanks for letting me ramble....

Birdie:rolleyes:

jackiesimmonds
07-09-2003, 03:18 AM
Hi Birdie
we missed you. Come back again soon.

Jackie

bnoonan
07-09-2003, 11:31 AM
HI Birdie Congratulations on your sales and wow - we miss you!!! Where was the show???? I can't wait to hear since I've lived up there and pretty much know all the shows.

I'll go check out your post.

Barb

Birdie
07-09-2003, 07:53 PM
it was a little art walk at a retirement home here in Bremerton that is why I felt the sales were good as there was very little traffic from out side the retirement community....and they call me to invite me and didn't charge a fee to be in it..and the kicker was that 13 years ago I was the the kitchen manager at this retirement home, so it was cool to go back....they had no idea that I had worked there in the past...

Birdie
07-09-2003, 07:59 PM
I have been seeing a few of your post.....it is so nice of you to give all the tips and help that you do...:clap: I just love reading your post...I truly wish I were able to put things in the words the way your are able....
I think I remermber reading that you had a show not to long ago...didn't hear how it went though.
I am hoping to find more time to hang around here and get more involed again.....I thought that at my age life slowed down...how silly of me to have thought that;)

Birdie
07-09-2003, 08:02 PM
By my son and his wife had there second child today....# 5 grandchild for me:D They had a little girl 8.10 and 19.5 in....big girl a little red head....so sweet.....

Birdie:D