PDA

View Full Version : July 14 Paintalong - Questions, comments, paintings relating to JULY 14

sherrysherman
07-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Hi all--

Even though I am starting this thread a few days early, please try to keep your questions and comments relevant to the July 14 paintalong.

Johannes has said that he will be working in OILS, and that the ratio of the painting is 3:4; his will be 18"x24", but he has suggested students work slightly smaller, 12"x16". Other correct sizes include 9 x 12 and 15 x 20. He has posted both the ref photo and his drawing at the website referred to in the email he sent today (Wednesday). If you signed up for the sessions, and registered at gotomeeting, you should be receiving his emails.

Here's what I suggest be in this thread:
- Comments and questions about the July 14 Paintalong, including medium, size, palette, surface prep, etc.
- J's final painting
- Students' paintings based on the July 14 paintalong
- Comments and critiques about the paintings that are posted.

Please DON'T POST general discussion relating to the paintalongs as a whole, including comments about ustream, technical glitches, suggestions for future paintalongs, dates and times, "where's the thread for XYZ?", how awesome Johannes is for doing these, etc - those should go in the Paint Along Discussion thread, here: http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/show....php?t=1114192
or in some other relevant thread.

EXCEPTION: Johannes can post anything he wants here.

Here's what NOT to post, here or anywhere: J's email or the link to get the photos, download the videos, etc, because those reveal the Secret Password. (Oh, and don't post the password.)

mickisew
07-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Hi Johannes: Thank you for putting up the drawing early for the 14th. Are you toning your canvas, and if so, what hue? Thank you. Micki

Johannes Instructor
07-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Hi Johannes: Thank you for putting up the drawing early for the 14th. Are you toning your canvas, and if so, what hue? Thank you. Micki
This time I don't plan to tone it. Mostly because it is easier on the eyes of those watching the cam. I tend to tone snow scenes and green scenes. I do not tone it for seascapes or if water is the predominant mass.

paintncook
07-12-2012, 01:12 PM
This time I don't plan to tone it. Mostly because it is easier on the eyes of those watching the cam. I tend to tone snow scenes and green scenes. I do not tone it for seascapes or if water is the predominant mass.
I'm looking forward to this one - no mountain scene!! I'll be able to join in for a change - I had to work the last 3 Saturdays.

Johannes Instructor
07-12-2012, 03:37 PM
I added something new to the reference drawing for next Saturday. It is an arbor. This will make the scene more interesting.

just having fun
07-13-2012, 12:53 PM
If I sign up today, will I be able to download all the paintalongs this session?

sewnsew43
07-13-2012, 01:39 PM
You will get an email with the link to all the videos, after you register.

Sgourlayart
07-13-2012, 02:04 PM
If I sign up today, will I be able to download all the paintalongs this session?The answer is YES! Sign up, the three paintalong videos are terrific. Stu

just having fun
07-13-2012, 04:05 PM
I paid at check out and filled out wenderbar was sent to download page downloaded june 23 pt 1 when it finished a screen came up and no play back???

sherrysherman
07-13-2012, 05:01 PM
I paid at check out and filled out wenderbar was sent to download page downloaded june 23 pt 1 when it finished a screen came up and no play back???
I am moving this to the Live Paint Along Classes Discussion thread, as it does not pertain to the July 14 session. If you want to respond or continue this discussion, please do so there (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1114192&page=55). Thanks. :thumbsup:

mickisew
07-14-2012, 11:12 AM
Jo - Are we using a limited palette today? I am freshening my palette and want extra if we are.

Rosemarie
07-14-2012, 02:15 PM
I had to leave the paint along. The camera was zooming in and out all the time and I got dizzy. I can see what is happening even if not zoomed in. Please don't have a camera man fiddling with the camera.

LynnM
07-14-2012, 03:59 PM
I left too, just too frustrating! I must have had to refresh the screen 15 times, and finally gave up. Even with the ad blocker I got halfway through, the screen was still freezing up, and for many others too. Maybe it was the sun flares.

dartistflame
07-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Those that left early missed alot. Finally things got straightened out and the class was the best of this session. It is still going on if anyone wants to check back in for the final moments to see the finished paintings.

Jacdesusbielle
07-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Thank you Jo for this wonderful class. You are really a superman ! As usual, I learned a lot and found I was less fighting with my pastel colors. very good lesson with a very good teacher.
I was very much looking forward to the seascape class but Will probably be abroad (means the USA for me) part of August. Will that be paints along or a regular class ? Paint along with fee would be easier for everyone because the downloads are quicker to get and it is so much fun to paint with all the others around the world. But maybe you want to make it a class....... Anyway being your student is a real pleasure and I would not like to miss too much of your teaching...... Have good and resting holidays, you greatly deserve them ! And thank you again so much !

LTStu_Dent
07-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Yes, today there was an untimely flurry of Ustream interruptions, but soon subsided and the remainder of the class went well. It was very informative...and the resultant painting was as usual, a work of art. Thank you Johannes and all that make these sessions possible. I look forward to review of the Video downloads.

chickadeedee
07-14-2012, 09:57 PM
Jo this class was great! I had to sign back in about 3 times but then you did
something or Ustream did something and it was fixed. This was a great class. I feel every time I do one of your classes, I learn so much. Really want you to continue and hope you plan another 4 week lesson soon!

Johannes Instructor
07-14-2012, 10:04 PM
Thank you Jo for this wonderful class. You are really a superman ! As usual, I learned a lot and found I was less fighting with my pastel colors. very good lesson with a very good teacher.
I was very much looking forward to the seascape class but Will probably be abroad (means the USA for me) part of August. Will that be paints along or a regular class ? Paint along with fee would be easier for everyone because the downloads are quicker to get and it is so much fun to paint with all the others around the world. But maybe you want to make it a class....... Anyway being your student is a real pleasure and I would not like to miss too much of your teaching...... Have good and resting holidays, you greatly deserve them ! And thank you again so much !
I would like to get the seascape course out of the way.

Johannes Instructor
07-14-2012, 10:53 PM
Thank you all for attending the Paint Along session and the patience of so many hours to wait until I finish the painting. I hope you learned a lot.

dljaques
07-15-2012, 12:48 AM
I did learn a lot more than at any other paint along. It was certainly worth the on again off again of the first half to be able to get to the end with you Johannes. I followed along in watercolors which was very hard to do and I am surprised at the result.

Thank you again, for all your help and teaching. I can't wait for more buildings. (maybe Venice????:))

Dixie

susanc
07-15-2012, 01:46 AM
I'm not sure which was more impressive--Johannes painting so long in one session or the great resulting painting he created. And his students' work was great, too! It was a fun change of pace in scenery. (I really liked all the scenery selections and look forward to working through them all.) I love reflected light and appreciated the emphasis on it today.

I really appreciated Ethan, too. He didn't have an easy job and he bore it well. Despite my computer's frequent crashes near the end, it was still a fun and educational experience. Thanks for trying out Saturdays! Thanks to Ethan, and all of you who attended, and especially to JO!

Rosemarie
07-15-2012, 02:12 AM
Those that left early missed alot. Finally things got straightened out and the class was the best of this session. It is still going on if anyone wants to check back in for the final moments to see the finished paintings.

Good that others didn't feel sick by the frequent zooming in and out and the sideways movements. I checked i a few time but it was still going on. I can only watch the first 3 -3,5 hours. The rest I have to watch after downloading. I sincerely hope the it is more stable. I don't want to take pill just to see the video.

Johannes Instructor
07-15-2012, 07:17 AM
Good that others didn't feel sick by the frequent zooming in and out and the sideways movements. I checked i a few time but it was still going on. I can only watch the first 3 -3,5 hours. The rest I have to watch after downloading. I sincerely hope the it is more stable. I don't want to take pill just to see the video.

I have a full day ahead to edit out as much shaking I can.

Rosemarie
07-15-2012, 07:24 AM
Hi, Johannes! Take your time. It is the zooming that was worst for me but I know that can't be changed. When I have downloaded the videos I can watch a small part at the time and that will make a difference.

I didn't paint along because I couldn't get the drawing right. My left brain wanted every line to be perpendicular and not on an angle. My right hand obeys my left brain :)

mmharman
07-15-2012, 08:08 AM
This workshop/paint-along was, in a word, AMAZING! Personally I loved the various views, close-ups that showed brushstrokes and wider shots showing the overall composition! Jo did an incredible job of sharing the knowledge and teaching the skills, and Ethan is quickly becoming a blessing of intuitive camera work! Thank you both so much for giving us your best yesterday. I learned so much and can't wait to view the download to take in what I didn't absorb during class. What a gift theses session have become! Thank you!

Jacdesusbielle
07-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Ha ! Rosemarie ! You are not the only to have trouble with perspective !!!! This left and right brains are sometimes driving me nuts !

paintncook
07-15-2012, 09:38 AM
I really enjoyed the subject matter of this paintalong. Doing watercolors was a challenge because the technique is so different from oil and, since I didn't know where Johannes was going with it in the end, I don't have the same details in my painting. As you know you work sort of backwards in watercolor and can't paint over areas without having it be overworked. I'd love for Johannes to do a similar type scene in watercolor. I see a lot I would do differently on this one and think I'd like to do it again now that I see where Johannes was going with it, but, like Johannes, I don't like doing the same thing over again. As much as I like the paintalongs, I get worn out toward the end. I enjoy the class format of his regular courses also, especially the aspect of homework and Johannes' critique of our works online. I look forward to the seascape course and hope we could have the option of paying upfront and have an almost immediate download like the paintalongs, but have the format of the previous regular courses.
Kathy

Rosemarie
07-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Ha ! Rosemarie ! You are not the only to have trouble with perspective !!!! This left and right brains are sometimes driving me nuts !
I guess not. I usually do the drawing on free hand but this one I will transfer from a print out. At least the houses will be correct. :crossfingers:

LynnM
07-15-2012, 10:18 AM
I did go back in and enjoyed the last hour, I will finish the painting from the download. I have to say I liked the painting very much, and was not expecting to, since I am usually more interested in other types of landscape.

Thanks, Johannes, for all your work and your patience, I feel I have learned a lot from this series of paintalongs, and am looking forward to the seascape course.

Sgourlayart
07-15-2012, 10:51 AM
I guess not. I usually do the drawing on free hand but this one I will transfer from a print out. At least the houses will be correct. :crossfingers:Rosemarie, I paint a lot of buildings, and I am pretty good at perspective, but I still take a ruler and draw some guidelines on the paper, as do a lot of the artists I know. After you draw the perspective guidelines, you can make your lines a lot more sketchy. All of the rest of the sketch I draw freehand like you to avoid my left brains desire for symmetry. When I paint outdoors, I use a brush held up to get the angles right for the perspective. I use pale violet or dull yellow pastel pencils for my guidelines and sketch layout on the canvas and paint over them with dilute oils if need be, both in the studio and outdoors Stu

Rosemarie
07-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Thank you Stu, I do that to but this time it didn't work. I used guide lines but I think the small format, 9 x 12, made it more difficult to get the details right.

Johannes Instructor
07-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Finished Painting. I may do some more work.

mickisew
07-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Alas, I am saddened that the paint-along sessions have ended. I plan to play the videos and paint - like I am with you and all the students. I have learned so much painting along - learn by doing and learn by mistakes and corrections. Maybe you will take us along plein aire. I hope so.

Thank you, Jo, for all that you do for us. And thank you, Ethan, for joining and assisting Jo.

It has been a pleasure to be your student, Johannes. I shall miss you. Please don't leave us for too long - let us know soonest when we can join in again.

Warmest regards, Micki

pamshowcase
07-15-2012, 12:21 PM
Hi All,
Great class yesterday! I did have more trouble than usual until Jo cut the quality a little too. I'd like to be on record to sacrifice the video quality if needed to avoid having to refresh and reload all the time. Regardless I am IN for the duration. Thanks again Jo.
Pam

LadyMadonna
07-15-2012, 12:45 PM
I love this painting so much ! ( and YOU tell me when to stop ! ) ..enjoy the rest of your summertime. I have loved the learning along with all my fellow artists and many have blossomed to great friendships. Happy trails to you !

sewnsew43
07-15-2012, 03:55 PM
This last painting is beautiful. I can't wait for the videos to finish it.

Alta Imp
07-15-2012, 04:07 PM
Yes I will miss the weekly painting classes too...will maybe give me a chance to catch up on the other paintalongs though. Barb 12X16 oil on canvas board.

msparker
07-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi, I have found that to put Jo's finished paint as my background on my monitor I have better luck finishing my painting. Doesn't make it any better but I get it finished. I so enjoy these classes. Thanks to Johannes.

nougat
07-16-2012, 12:04 AM
Thank you Joe for a great paintalong. I love the subject. :) your painting is lovely.

pity that the solar flares or high quality made for some frustrating hours of refreshing and logging in over and over again - for many of us. and of course being in a different timezone means i have to leave early to get my much needed beauty sleep :)

i look forward to the seascapes course and the paintalongs starting up again :)

happy holidays!!

lorigina
07-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Thank you Joe, for an amazing paint-along class. Your painting is really beautiful, and I am eagerly anticipating the download. It is interesting to see the work of the other students at the studio. Hopefully, you'll continue to show them during future sessions. I found the closeup and zoom out shots helped me see what you were doing with the brush, so I did not mind them at all. During our short recess I hope to catch up with my unfinished paintalongs. Also, I've discovered that working on a bigger canvas helps. My thanks to Ethan also for his camera work, and for helping us. I'll see you at the seascape class.

Sallyabc
07-16-2012, 11:05 AM
I did not take the last paint-a-long which is the first of Joe that I didnt take since Dec 2010. I feel a withdrawal. Please keep me on the list for emails. I do not want to miss any again.

Sgourlayart
07-16-2012, 12:04 PM
Thank you Stu, I do that to but this time it didn't work. I used guide lines but I think the small format, 9 x 12, made it more difficult to get the details right.Rosemarie, you know what, I just looked at my now dry block in from the paintalong and my perspective is a little goofy; of course, despite my advice, I did not use a ruler to lay it out. I will draw in some lines with a white pastel pencil and a ruler to finish it up. And I am not so sure it was just the size because mine is 12" by 16". Stu

jillmc3
07-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Thank you, Jo, for another great class. I also love this subject. I am still working on it!

paintncook
07-16-2012, 12:47 PM
Rosemarie, you know what, I just looked at my now dry block in from the paintalong and my perspective is a little goofy; of course, despite my advice, I did not use a ruler to lay it out. I will draw in some lines with a white pastel pencil and a ruler to finish it up. And I am not so sure it was just the size because mine is 12" by 16". Stu
You are not alone. I didn't realize until after finishing mine that the house on the right appears to sit back farther than the one on the left and, since the sun is shining on the face of that house on the left, it didn't make sense. It's back to the drawing board and another attempt. Kathy

pamshowcase
07-16-2012, 01:25 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Jul-2012/174457-July_14_2012_Paintalong
Acrylic on 140 lb cp 11 x 14
Plenty more to learn, but I am happy with my improvement so far. Will be waiting for next series. Darn perspective and my porch is sliding away!!!
Pam

paintncook
07-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Acrylic on 140 lb cp 11 x 14
Plenty more to learn, but I am happy with my improvement so far. Will be waiting for next series. Darn perspective and my porch is sliding away!!!
Pam
HAHA, as I wrote above, my drawing was a little 'off' too. Hey, we see lots of houses like this along the California coast where people have built along the cliff edge too close and it starts giving way. Other than that, yours looks pretty good. Maybe if you framed it at an angle it would correct the porch tilt without tilting the rest of it too much. Have you given that a try? Kathy

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Jul-2012/174457-July_14_2012_Paintalong

a_orion
07-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Thanks so much Jo, for all your guidance in these paint-alongs. I am learning so much in a short amount of time. And... on a subject that I was dreading the most, I learned the MOST!
I had to wait till you posted to finish the flowers. All I got on them during the broadcast was the block-in. Thanks for posting so soon. I will also go back and put in the pole on the left. I like the way it looks on yours, and your explanation, as always, was dead on! Thank you again!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Jul-2012/103864-Jos_HousesA.jpg

totsy
07-16-2012, 05:05 PM
Thanks Jo. I am learning so much. Have a restful break and I look forward to the next session. In the meantime, I'll be working on the last seven paint alongs.

We appreciate you.
Linnette

tjsb
07-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Thank you so much for another wonderful series of paintalongs. I have one small question concerning the arbor. In some of the past classes, you have cautioned us about including tangent lines. Should the arbor be offset either forward or backwards where it butts up to the house on the left? I think it is a beautiful composition but I can't help but wonder about that one tiny point. Thank you for sharing your vast knowledge with all of us who love to learn. Looking forward to the next session.

Johannes Instructor
07-16-2012, 07:36 PM
Thank you so much for another wonderful series of paintalongs. I have one small question concerning the arbor. In some of the past classes, you have cautioned us about including tangent lines. Should the arbor be offset either forward or backwards where it butts up to the house on the left? I think it is a beautiful composition but I can't help but wonder about that one tiny point. Thank you for sharing your vast knowledge with all of us who love to learn. Looking forward to the next session.
I wouldn't see this as a tangent because the arbor would be constructed that way and placed in that area.

pamshowcase
07-21-2012, 09:12 AM
Good suggestion Kathy, but I think this one will NOT get framed. Now I'm using the break to review the buildings class! Pam

Rosemarie
07-21-2012, 01:08 PM
Thank you Johannes, you did a good job of editing the videos! I didn't get queasy watching the recordings. Now we'll see if I can paint a decent painting.

spudsmom
07-21-2012, 07:58 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-Jul-2012/895452-DSC00162.jpg

Here is my July 14th picture. I painted along with Jo. I do have some perspective clean up to do around my roof area and on a couple of windows.

This picture reminds me of a lot of the houses here in New England. I put in two sets of steps because many of the older New England homes don't have driveways - it's on street parking.

Thank you Jo for all of the wonderful lessons. I am improving daily due to your lessons! (and my perspective teacher...aka hubby the engineer)

Sherri

Pinklady219
07-22-2012, 07:51 AM
Thank you Joe. You have retired my timidness and I have a new sense of confidence. After years of not painting, you urged me out with your nuggets and I happily gobbled them up. Here is the latest. I will entertain all critiques. Thank you again. See you in the critiques thread!!! :wave: :heart:

gourdalicious
07-29-2012, 05:07 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/29-Jul-2012/990382-IMG_4172_800x523.jpg

Really need to calibrate my monitors....can't tell if this is showing colors properly. But, heh!! another WIP being retired! oh,,,and I did fix that light circular thing up in the middle trees once I saw it posted!

Linda Reyes1959
07-30-2012, 11:50 AM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Jul-2012/978726-005.JPG

chalet_dor
08-03-2012, 07:03 AM
:wave: Hi everyone...........

This painting is not finished............I will finish it, but I am so excited this is my very first painting nearly finished since I began the Paint-Alongs with Jo. So many things wrong, but at least I have something to show!
I have overworked, over fiddled, scraped off and tried again and again. I will keep trying. OK here it is..............
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Aug-2012/224962-Dors_Houses_Paintalong_unfinished.jpg

When I have made corrections and have it finished, I will post it again. dor:))

Johannes Instructor
08-03-2012, 10:12 AM
:wave: Hi everyone...........

This painting is not finished............I will finish it, but I am so excited this is my very first painting nearly finished since I began the Paint-Alongs with Jo. So many things wrong, but at least I have something to show!
I have overworked, over fiddled, scraped off and tried again and again. I will keep trying. OK here it is..............
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Aug-2012/224962-Dors_Houses_Paintalong_unfinished.jpg

When I have made corrections and have it finished, I will post it again. dor:))
Wow dor looking very good! I am impressed especially because I have the idea that you have not painted that long. Have some grass grow wild onto the path or driveway so it doesn't look too humanly manufactured.

chalet_dor
08-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Wow dor looking very good! I am impressed especially because I have the idea that you have not painted that long. Have some grass grow wild onto the path or driveway so it doesn't look too humanly manufactured.

Thank you Jo. Your words are :music::music: to my soul........... dor:))

sewnsew43
08-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Thanks so much Jo, for all your guidance in these paint-alongs. I am learning so much in a short amount of time. And... on a subject that I was dreading the most, I learned the MOST!
I had to wait till you posted to finish the flowers. All I got on them during the broadcast was the block-in. Thanks for posting so soon. I will also go back and put in the pole on the left. I like the way it looks on yours, and your explanation, as always, was dead on! Thank you again!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Jul-2012/103864-Jos_HousesA.jpg

a_orion You did a fabulous job on this painting.

sewnsew43
08-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Here is my rendition of the yellow house. The photo seems dark on the computer so it may look dark on yours too. I only have a cheap digital camera. Critique welcome...http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Aug-2012/130719-100_0522.JPG

chalet_dor
08-11-2012, 11:12 AM
:wave:
Hi Judy

So glad you posted your house painting, it is very well done! :thumbsup: In fact when I first saw it I thought it was Jo's........... Hope to see you in class today........dor:))

sewnsew43
08-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Thank you Dor, that's quite a compliment.

Johannes Instructor
08-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Thank you Dor, that's quite a compliment.
At first glance I thought it was mine too. LOL!

sewnsew43
08-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Wow! Thank you Jo. My painting required a LOT more work than yours did but I'm glad it turned out so well, with your help of course. I started painting when I was a child but never took a lesson, except high school art, and became a good amatuer. That isn't enough for me anymore and I am glad your classes are so informative. Thank again.

sewnsew43
08-12-2012, 02:15 PM
My photo looks blurry too.

firesignart
08-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Summer is such a busy time. Here is the painting I did-not completely with Jo- nice to see your results! I made a bit of a mess. I used a credit card to get some texture on the steps and rocks. 16x12" acrylic on canvas board.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Aug-2012/97017-garden-arbour-web.jpg

juraffey
08-20-2012, 07:13 PM
I am way behind but would welcome critiques. Thanks! So grateful for these classes!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/20-Aug-2012/1024502-web.jpg

chalet_dor
08-21-2012, 01:32 AM
Juraffey
Great job! dor:))

chalet_dor
08-21-2012, 01:34 AM
Summer is such a busy time. Here is the painting I did-not completely with Jo- nice to see your results! I made a bit of a mess. I used a credit card to get some texture on the steps and rocks. 16x12" acrylic on canvas board.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Aug-2012/97017-garden-arbour-web.jpg

This is a very happy painting..........I know you had fun................keep painting...........dor:))

firesignart
08-21-2012, 10:18 PM
thanks Dor-yes happy painting!

nancysue10
08-24-2012, 08:58 PM
I know thi is real late, but just finished it. Would love to hear your comments, Thanks,
Nancyhttp://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Aug-2012/213155-IMG_2109-1.jpg

chalet_dor
08-24-2012, 10:12 PM
I know thi is real late, but just finished it. Would love to hear your comments, Thanks,
Nancyhttp://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Aug-2012/213155-IMG_2109-1.jpg

Hi Nancy
I was in this paint-a-long class with you. It is the first one I did and the only one I've finished. Your painting is wonderful. I am so impressed with all of it but I particularly like those steps. They look like their susposed to look. I love your lovely curtain in the window of house on the right. If I were to change anything it would to put more folliage on the right side of the flower pot that is peeking through on the right of the steps. Hope to see you in class tomorrow............Smiles to you dor:))

Rosemarie
08-26-2012, 10:32 AM
At last it is finished. Size is 32 cm x 23 cm. The left house was difficult. I had problems with colour saturation. Next time I will start with the roof and the glass panes and see if it will be easier to find the correct walls colours. The right house was done in a jiffy!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Aug-2012/2623-DSCN1538justerad1liten.JPG

lorigina
09-29-2012, 02:51 PM
My rendition of the paint along of July 14. I really, really enjoyed this painting. Painted on 12 x 16 canvas board with Chroma Interactive Acrylics. Much more enjoyable to paint in this size rather than on 8 x 10.