PDA

View Full Version : Daily Scumble 4th July.

Mo.
07-04-2003, 03:07 AM
Top of the morning everyone! ...bet you didn't think I'd be here this early.:D:D

Well decided today I'm going to put in a full days painting, so nothing like starting early. Just wanted to pop in here first to wish all my American buddies a~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY. !!!!!!

Have lotsa fun everyone. :):):)

Later,
Mo.

soap
07-04-2003, 03:40 AM
oohoo......Mo is starting another (no doubt Master-)piece!! What is it going to be this time Mo?

Oh, and goodmorning all - Mo, you are here early!

I am keeping an eye on next door....yesterday our new neighbours moved in....loads of kids and noise.......gonna see if I can meet them today...I do hope they're nice!

Not much to tell...another day at the desk today....:D...maybe I can sneek in an hour behind the easel....

Smudger
07-04-2003, 03:55 AM
Happy 4th of July!!!!!

Good morning World, all work for me today...no painting:(

Hey Mo got one on the go:clap:

Soap, hope the neihbours are friendly!

Smudger
07-04-2003, 04:26 AM
I have just noticed our very own Soap has been made a Guide in the Portraiture Forum... Congrats Soap:clap: :clap:

soap
07-04-2003, 04:30 AM
uhuh...thanks Smudge ;)

Smudger
07-04-2003, 04:34 AM
:D you didn't think you was gonna keep that one quiet did you?:D

soap
07-04-2003, 04:36 AM
...I am probably wise to not respond.....
LOL....

Smudger
07-04-2003, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by soap
...I am probably wise to not respond.....
LOL....

LOL :D

Kathryn Wilson
07-04-2003, 05:58 AM
Good Morning Everybody! Happy July 4th. DH did not have to go to work today, but guess what, he woke up at 5:30 anyway. Probably going to be a quiet weekend on the Pastel Forum - at least from us Yanks. Hopefully going to work on my WIP.

Does anyone else get a thrill seeing a painting emerge - like being born? Oiy - maybe I ought to go back to bed - writing strange things this morning - LOL.

Have a good day and paint!! if you can.

:D

E-J
07-04-2003, 08:31 AM
Yes, Happy Independence Day to our American friends in the Pastel forum ~ have fun today!

Mo, it sounds like you are feeling more inspired. Good luck with your trio of cheetahs.

Sophie, I don't go to the Portraiture forum very often but it's no surprise to learn that you're a big cheese over there :D Happy guiding :)

Tonight I will be awaiting the very late return, sometime after midnight, of my husband, who's been away for 5 days! The house has been very strange and empty, and I've developed bad habits such as not eating proper meals, talking to myself [more even than usual!] and sitting plopped in a chair in front of the Discovery Channel till the small hours of the morning ... sad sad sad!!

soap
07-04-2003, 11:39 AM
E-J, am no cheese....:D....there are much bigger cheeses over there.....am too full of holes.....;)

Enjoy your night!

bnoonan
07-04-2003, 11:56 AM
E-J, loved your description of your missing DH. David was out of town for two days as well this week and I turned the place into a disaster and then quickly cleaned up before he came home (well mostly). I find that spreading my art around the living room helps me concentrate - he doesnt' agree.

Mo - keep us posted on those cheetahs
Kat - totally agree about the painting emerge.
Smudge - don't work too hard

As for me... I was supposed to paint my commission portrait today but he just called to cancel so I think I'll work on another old piece and get it done. I figure if I say that out loud three days in a row, it might actually happen!!! I'm trying to get some slides of work to enter the Pastel Society of America open competition. Hmmm... I may be back to ask your advice on which pieces I should enter.

Happy 4th for my compatriots! (PS I have a friend who is a Brit who is hanging out her Union Jack today).

Barb

:D