PDA

View Full Version : Artist Needed (Charity)

USA
07-03-2003, 05:33 PM
I was e-mailed by another art group on-line that I belong to. They are looking for artist to donate a piece for a good cause. I have many pieces on my wall, so I said "what the heck". They are also looking for artist to do consignments with corporate businesses. Just thought I'd share.

www.mybrushwork.com

Here is the e-mail.

Greetings iSmudge artists!
>
>Just wanted to remind you that we are now beginning to gear up for our mass iSmudge donation to Ronald McDonald House Cleveland's Familia event, a silent auction and gala.
>
>We are looking for any artists who wish to donate a piece of artwork, any style, any size to this function. It will be a great opportunity for some great exposure for iSmudge artists as we will definitely be able to get some press out of it!
>
>The deadline is July 21st!!! Please respond ASAP if you wish to be a part of this event.
>
>Also, I am now working with a group here that will be helping to place art in corporate environments on a consignment basis. If you wish to be considered for our catalog, please contact me at [email protected]
>
>Thanks for your time, and support!!!
>
>todd

tammy
07-06-2003, 12:49 AM
I did this once as part of an art group once in a group effort. It was interesting and fun, but alot of work organizing.
http://pawsla.org/petart4/artists/hickey.htm

(My painting actually made it to Hollywood! Well, sort of, lol)