GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Hole in the Ho<br> Buck
Year Created:
Medium: Colored Pencil
Surface: Paper
Dimension: N/A
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
A head shot of the second largest whitetail deer ever found. It was not shot, but found dead.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Open.

tylerminix1231
06-29-2012, 05:41 PM
Hole in the Horn Buck is the name of the piece. Not sure why it cut off the rest of the title.

tgsloth
06-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Skillful but I gotta say if you're doing colored pencils, where are the colors? This seems like accomplished graphite work.

Andrewcody
06-29-2012, 09:58 PM
So this is now a mounted head? Why?

Nice pencil work.

Andrew

La_
06-30-2012, 12:17 AM
can you give me an approximate size?

nice work, good story, i wonder how old he was

do another? with legs, standing tall and proud

it's probably a bullet hole o.O

la

RetrospectiveGlance
06-30-2012, 12:30 AM
You should work more on tacking advantage of space. Step back a few and examine the deminsion of the surface you have to work with. Is it adequate to fully render the subject in question? Take full advantage of the whole two deminsional space to be used this will not only provide you with a larger working model, it will all so allow you to express many types of textures that are available in your subject..... that i dont see. Doing this with all your subjects will allow to advance in many aspects of your art. Its not just space its relative to.... such as the abillity to render more accurately, the subtle changes in texture, and the over all workmanship of the work in question. I hope this helps you to further advance in what your seeking to accomplish.:)

Wassie
06-30-2012, 01:31 AM
Very good but I do think the image should be larger.