PDA

View Full Version : finished art show & new commission

Artistammy
06-28-2003, 09:32 PM
I'm excited! I just finished painting on the stage at a Christian Freedomfest. It's kind of a music/ art festival (mostly music). The compliments are always appreciated. I really like that part! & I think I have a new commission. This lady talked to me quite a bit & is going to call me. Things are picking up a bit for me. I haven't finished the commission I'm working on yet. My son's going to come back home to go to college this year. Hope I can still fit my art in as much. lol
I'll post my painting I did at the festival soon. I'm too tired after painting for 4 hrs & dragging everything home again to scan it now.

bnoonan
06-28-2003, 11:00 PM
Congratulations Tammy - sounds like you have a whole lot of great things going your way!!! Barb

angecald
06-29-2003, 12:57 AM
Congratulations, Tammy!:clap: It feels good to get some recognition for your work, doesn't it? I'm amazed you were able to paint in front of people like that.

Dark_Shades
06-29-2003, 05:12 AM
Congratulations Tammy ........ I get daunted when a family member tries to watch what I am doing lol ....... well done to you ..... wish you all the best for the future....... dont forget to post what you painted

marilyn h
06-30-2003, 02:26 PM
WOW! SO WONDERFUL!

Chelle
06-30-2003, 06:31 PM
Way to go! Congrats!

meowmeow
07-01-2003, 03:54 PM
COngratulations! It sounds wonderful! Good luck with everything!

Sandy