PDA

View Full Version : Post your Photoshop questions here!

Shriner
12-08-2000, 08:53 PM
roxanne_mc asked if anyone could recommend things when it comes to Photoshop. As each of you probably already know, since I teach the software (and you know I have used it since its first versions a decade ago), I can probably answer your questions. However, since it is a complex little program, it would take FOREVER to try and teach in a forum setting like this, so if you just post your specific PS questions here, I will try and answer them as I find them posted...

deal?

------------------
Shriner

Shriner
12-08-2000, 08:54 PM
Actually, since it would help my students, maybe I can even create a web site that illustrates things to answer your questions... Let me figure out if I have time for that

------------------
Shriner

digitaldee
12-13-2000, 11:33 PM
<FONT size="4">That will be a great idea (well 2 great ideas) one, to post a specific question and two --to gie little demos..What a personalized way of working!</FONT s>

------------------

digitaldee
12-13-2000, 11:37 PM
I really want to combine "drawing" using a Wacom graphics tablet and then adding effects with photoshop.
I gather there is quite a lot I'll have to familiarize myself with -with regard to just the Wacom Intous....Shall I play with that first or with photoshop first-do you think?? ( am a little lost) and will try really hard to come up with a more specific goal--unless you have some "starting point" tips for me.
TIA

------------------

Shriner
12-14-2000, 04:03 AM
Learn Photoshop along the way (or first if possible)... there is lots to learn.

So you want to see how to "draw" and filter an image? I can step you through that easily. I am busy for the next two days, but I will do my best to get to this question this weekend.

remind me if you have to! ;-)

------------------
Shriner