PDA

View Full Version : O- OrientalBeauty

jjsangel
06-26-2003, 11:49 AM
Like I said in CP, I know I probably should have waited to post this till my other stuff went away, but I couldn't wait. I wanted to know what you guys think of this...

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Jun-2003/17737-OrientalBeauty.jpg

artdude
06-26-2003, 11:58 AM
That does it Sharon. I want my signed book NOW!! Even if it's not finished...LOL!!! This isn't just AWESOME, it's TOTALLY "O"WESOME!!! :D:) You must do one or two of these a day?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

drwells
06-26-2003, 12:18 PM
How in the heck....................

GIRL!!! You just keep knocking out winners....Gawd! A person would think that over this many projects you would at least do one stinker!!

Very pretty. Love the Asian influence in it.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BTDogMom
06-26-2003, 12:19 PM
Sharon - ummm I'm not gonna say it this time, I WANT 2 say it, but I'm trying so hard....Ok, so it's the BESTESTEST 1 - the asian eyes the oriental symbols - u know I think u r trying 2 kill me...these r WONDERFULLLLL

MonicaB
06-26-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by BTDogMom
Sharon - ummm I'm not gonna say it this time, I WANT 2 say it, but I'm trying so hard....Ok, so it's the BESTESTEST 1 - the asian eyes the oriental symbols - u know I think u r trying 2 kill me...these r WONDERFULLLLL

And, you know, THIS one might be her favorite too! LOL :D

Love it Sharon. The Chinese dragon is way kewl. :D

jjsangel
06-26-2003, 12:35 PM
Thank you so much Murray. I sketched this out yesterday and started it last night and finished it this morning. I was inspired. Sometimes I can do one a day if I don't do anything else and sometimes it takes me longer if I'm having trouble with an idea. I can't wait to do that book...LOL

Hey Danny. Thank goodness I haven't done a stinker. (I keep threatening to do one for Lori...hehehe) I'm not finished yet, so you never know. I have some really hard ones coming up.. Wish me luck....

Hiya Jamie... So glad you like this one. I love the way it turned out. I think the P is going to be a good one too..

jjsangel
06-26-2003, 12:47 PM
Thanks Monica. You must have been posting at the same time. I'm glad you like it...The little dragon was the hardest part...LOL

sassybird
06-26-2003, 12:59 PM
It is so hard to tell which is my favorite so far, but this one is way up there:D Beautiful work!

DSPIT
06-26-2003, 03:05 PM
This is my favorite hands down. This is really nice.

bob

jjsangel
06-26-2003, 04:50 PM
Thanks sassy. I don't know if I could pick an absolute favorite either. There are several I really like...

Thanks Bob. Wait till I get "P" done..

dolors
06-27-2003, 01:07 AM
It is outstanding, Sharon, I really like it very much. The eyes are so intense, and the pearl and in the green of the letter all the things you put are perfect, I love the bamboo and the dragon also. Will you post all the letters together in any place?. I can't wait to see the P letter.

Jakeally
06-27-2003, 05:04 AM
Simply gorgeous Sharon...I love the colours here...the bamboo and the dragon are marvelous. The face...as usual...is superb.
Put my name down on your list for a book will you:clap: :clap:

rapolina
06-27-2003, 06:15 AM
i really like it!
will you put all together your alfabet once finished? it's so lovely!

ciao, rapolina.:)

jjsangel
06-27-2003, 08:14 AM
Thanks dolors.. I'm so glad you like it. I wish I could put them all together in one place but I wouldn't even know how or where.

Hey Chris..Thanks. I'll ad your name to my list...LOL

Thanks rapolina, I hope to put them together in a book if I can..

rapolina
06-27-2003, 08:39 AM
[i] I hope to put them together in a book if I can.. [/B]

great idea! :) :) i wish you will!!!

ciao, rapolina.

jjsangel
06-27-2003, 08:44 AM
Thanks rapolina..Glad you agree it's a good idea..

seejay
06-27-2003, 10:44 PM
:clap: :clap:

jjsangel
06-27-2003, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the claps Chris...

surreal
06-28-2003, 10:12 AM
Very nice sylized portrait!
Wonderful attention to detail.
:)

prairie painter
06-28-2003, 01:34 PM
Please add me to your "I wanna book" list! I've never seen anything like your style! I have Never been able to do a face so it looks right, always come out looking like Quasimodo:mad:
These just keep getting better!

jjsangel
06-28-2003, 09:52 PM
Thanks surreal..

Quasimodo......LMAO...I don't imagine they are that bad...LOL.. Thanks prairie painter for the nice comments. I'll add you to my list...:D

MonicaB
06-29-2003, 08:49 AM
Add me to the list, too, Sharon! However, you're going to have to space out the autographing sessions so you don't get repetitive stress syndrome. :D

Elankat
06-29-2003, 02:03 PM
Okay. I LOVE this one. I'd have to say that it's definitely my favorite in this series. :D

jjsangel
06-29-2003, 09:40 PM
Hey Monica. OK, I'll add you to my list too...LOL.. You guys are killing me. Cause of you guys, I've already sold 5 and haven't even done it yet....LMAO.. Thanks, I'll have to rest my hand up when I get done drawing so I can sign.....:D

Hey LeAnne.. Glad you like it that well...Thanks..:D

fadinglights
07-01-2003, 12:41 AM
Much beauty in this piece!!! You do first rate work!!! I love all the letters I have seen, but, unfortunately, I have not seen them all 'cause I'm so new!!!

Sharon

jjsangel
07-01-2003, 12:53 AM
Thanks fadinglights. If you go down to the bottom of the thread list where it says more and bring up the list that way, go to my name and click on it, it will bring up my home page and you can click on "all the threads I have posted" and it will show you all of them and you can go in and look at them if you wish...