PDA

View Full Version : Daily Scrumble 26/6/o3

Smudger
06-26-2003, 06:02 AM
Top of the morning to ya...
well i have just slept for England and won a gold medal... about 18 hours straight sleep!!!! a new personal best:D
AND i can hear again after going deaf on the decent from 33000 feet into Gatwick.

10 ton of work to catch up on now, have i missed much?:D

meowmeow
06-26-2003, 07:15 AM
Glad you are feeling rested Smudger!
Right now it is pleasant up here in Maine...not too hot at all. But they are warning it is going to be a scorcher. I am trying to get my act together to try a little painting outside before the heat hits.

Sandy

Smudger
06-26-2003, 07:23 AM
Thanks Sandy, cant wait to see what you paint:D

soap
06-26-2003, 08:00 AM
He Smudge, welcome home! Hope you had a good trip and some fun as well.
I am sure you have loads of WC to catch up with.....

No painting for me today.....snif...

doe
06-26-2003, 08:43 AM
Good Morning all, I just finished reading yesterday's scumble because I usually only get on the computer for a little while in the am, so I'm sort of lagging behind and missing alot! Sometimes I never go back to a thread and probably miss alot there too. So, my apologies if someone has ever asked me something and I haven't responded.

Anyway, Hayley asked what the job was I was going for so I'll answer here - Pharmacy Technician. It will be at a local grocery store starting part-time in July or Aug. then going to full time in the fall. They provide full medical benefits, training and a big raise once you're certified. So I'll be studying too for the national exam in November. I'm sure I'm certifiable! :D This particular job all depends on if the store manager will allow an addition to the pharmacy, so I'm hoping he does!

Waiting to hear about Smudgers trip - since he's wide awake now!

Sophie, can't wait to see a picture of you all dressed up! Sorry you're not painting today.

Sandy it's nearly always a scorcher here, just stay in the shade!

My plans are to work some on that large pastel (what was I thinking?) and take a walk and clean and what ever else crops up.

angeline
06-26-2003, 11:30 AM
Welcome home Smudge...........I have been working for 7 nights....done another castle piccy.....um and I fly to corfu in ....3.DAYS!Still got packing to do....lol
Ohhhh good luck doe!
Oh Sophie poor you!

bnoonan
06-26-2003, 12:02 PM
Doe - congratulations on your potentially new job. Sounds like a lot of work but I'm sure it will be worth it. As for being certifiable... hmmmm we'll be the judge of that:evil: !

Smudger - I've slept 12 hours possibly but never 18 - you definitely win the marathon sleeper award in my book. Good luck catching up. I know how daunting it can be.

Hayley, Leave room in your suitcase for me so I can come along. I'll need space for my pastels too unless you are bringing a set I can share. Now... If I can just lose a lot of weight and slip into these computer lines....

Sandy, did you make it before the heat started? Let's see... let's see.

Sophie, one day off never hurts anyone though you really are growing in leaps and bounds with your artwork.

I'm starting on another pastel with tulips and lots of them. I'll see what I can do to visit and share some.

Don't you just love these extended daylight hours???

Barb

:D

angeline
06-26-2003, 12:45 PM
Barb I am taking my art tote.....it is briming with unison and schminke pastels......about 100 colours in all!........now my bigest case can fit both kids in .....LOL.
Is it me or is dawn been missing for a day or so in here?

bnoonan
06-26-2003, 01:51 PM
I was thinking the same thing - where are you Dawn????

Excellent news about the tote. I can fit my head out the top to get some air and pastel while you are carrying me to Corfu. Works for me!!!

Barb