PDA

View Full Version : Daily scumble 22 June 2003

soap
06-22-2003, 03:42 AM
Hello and goodmorning - up early again (well for a Sunday). Sun is out, but loads of clouds. Not much to say really......hope (?!) to do some cleaning up today and work some more on a little girl (look in the portraiture forum :D) I am painting.

Anybody more exciting plans?

Dark_Shades
06-22-2003, 04:58 AM
hiya Soap :)

no, nothing much here........ cloudy :P ...... was hoping to go out in the garden ........ so looks as if I might have to do house work :eek:

.... going off to look at what you are up to next

doe
06-22-2003, 08:17 AM
Good morning - I'm making a batch of tiramisu today - then plan on painting my anniversary sunflowers!

Dark_Shades
06-22-2003, 08:28 AM
that sounds lovely Doe......... dont forget to post the results hmmmm differnet concept of still life...... sunflowers and tiramisu :D

.. well I did a teeeeeeeny bit of house work, which consisted of cleaning up my pastel mess ha ha ha. ........ so that meant I havent got very far away from this computer

Remember the thread Meow did of the pastel box...... I showed it to my dad, and asked him he could make one....... he's done a wonderful job, and Im now putting all my pastels into it........ lol they only fit in one side

Dark_Shades
06-22-2003, 10:16 AM
Grrrrrrrr my computer is STILL messed up .......... Im getting tons of emails from WC....... but they are weeks and days old.... and soooooo out of date........ and if I get ONE more email about do I want to increase a certain part of my body, if I was to take up all there offers........ it would be about 115 feet long!!!! ...... now what use is that!!!

....... this may be an ideal time for me to go offline and get my computer off to the comp doc

angeline
06-22-2003, 10:16 AM
Well hello all.
I had a night off last night ....time owing .......so went to a BBQ at a good friends.........got very tipsy and played on a dance mat thing that is attached to the playstation........good fun!
My friend had me take my porfolio of pictures i have done to show her fella too........I have finished scotney castle but still need to scan it.....and started on the next one.......inbetween i have done a picture for the impressionist project...thats in there.
Only a week to go and we will be flying off to sunny corfu....ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Just got these last 4 nights to do then packin then off.