PDA

View Full Version : Daily Scumble 20/6

angeline
06-20-2003, 12:37 PM
Well hello all. Did my first night of a run of 7 last night and have just got up. I didn't get alot of playing done at work last night busy catching up on all i had missed while being off and tidying the ward up.......i am i tidy freak at work!......lol.
so hopefully tonight i can get a bit more playing done now.
I did find a lovely little jug but sketched it in pen for practice on drawing faster......watch out i may start on syringes and other bits around on the ward soon!.......lol.
Isn't it strange .......i did a sketch plein aire the other day and felt really self concious.......yet when i sit doing at work with others around it does not bother me......mmmmmmmm.
So thats about all I have to tell .
How has your day been?

sundiver
06-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Last day of school for the kids (we still have 2 days next week) and I am EXHAUSTED. The last 2 hours was, of all things, a rock-hop in the gym. At the end they played that graduation song and all the girls started crying, whether they were graduating or not! We're talking 11-to-13-year-olds here, sobbing and hugging other girls who probably live next door to them. Sheesh. The boys were, well let's just say they were being boys!
I'm going to do some serious vegging this weekend.

Dark_Shades
06-20-2003, 05:48 PM
lolol Wendy

lol Hayley ....... hmmmmmm well leave the bed pans alone wont ya...... could be interesting with the bed baths though :)

Mo.
06-20-2003, 06:22 PM
Oooh Hayley... a still life of syringes and scalpels, kidney dishes, and water bottles, bedpans...empty of course... :D....what fun! LOL.

Wendy...how are your nerves girl? :D:evil: ;) ;) ROTFLOL!

Mo.