View Full Version : Space

sheilsoft
06-16-2003, 05:55 PM
Image created with Paint Shop Pro...

Regards,

Howard

KweeChaLa
06-17-2003, 12:39 AM
And what part of this image is created in PSP and which was copy/pasted?

Kwee

BingoBong
06-17-2003, 01:11 AM
That was the first thing that came to my mind, too. There is alot pasted in it, you see for instance a part of the space shuttle in the reflection of the astronauts helmet. :D
Anyways, the pic looks good, but it's not entirely drawn. I simply will not believe that.

Wolrab
06-17-2003, 01:30 AM
Wow, this looks pretty nifty. If it was drawn by hand you are in the right forum. If this is manipulated photograph, you might want to also post it in the photography-digital manipulation Photography > Digital Manipulation (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=96)

I don't think there is a clear line on when a photo stop being a copy to being a reference to being your own. (or is there? too late at night for me to think right now..I digress...)

Either or.. I like it! A Lot!

sheilsoft
06-17-2003, 05:51 AM
OK, OK, of course this wasn't 'drawn' using PSP... it was a photo montage with certain elements tweaked and enhanced, and a little bit of 'stardust' added :-).

Sorry if placing it in this section offended the purists amongst you, I just joined yesterday, and didn't know there was another section for this type of work.

Regards,

Howard

plumpfairy
06-17-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by sheilsoft
OK, OK, of course this wasn't 'drawn' using PSP... it was a photo montage with certain elements tweaked and enhanced, and a little bit of 'stardust' added :-).

Sorry if placing it in this section offended the purists amongst you, I just joined yesterday, and didn't know there was another section for this type of work.

Regards,

Howard

:D No worries Howard! It's o.k. to post here too....after all, it is digital.
And, photo-manips does have their own forum. Just let us know when you post if it's hand drawn or not, please. Not because it's right or wrong, but because it gives us a guideline as how to comment on your works.
(((((hugs)))))
jana:angel:

Wolrab
06-17-2003, 11:55 AM
Howard, Welcome, to WC. You are very good with collages. Your art is digital and this is the right forum. My nephew would put that "Space" image up on his wall in a New York minute. (Btw-good composition).

Many people post work in more than one forum. For example, I like to make Dolphins, (all digital) so I post here but I might Also, post in the Animal and Wildlife Art forum. No worries. keep em coming. All are welcome.

Cheers,
Lee Ann