Dimension: 12
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
Yet Another short plein air ;)

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Any and all critiques. :)

Debzy
06-01-2012, 08:31 AM
I love the simplicity in this one Tyler, you have captured the scene with various tree types nicely. Good attempt for plein air, not easy with light and shade changing as you work. perhaps the reflection on the right could be a little darker in tones, and maybe a little more detailed, but nice work, really like it. Cheers. Debs. Welcome to WC. p.s. Careful not to post too many at once, the guidelines are 1 thread per 24 hours. =)) Debs.

tylerminix1231
06-01-2012, 10:24 AM
ooops :) I didn't know about the 24 hour rule. But, thankyou for all of your experience. Sometimes you need fresh eyes looking at these things.

God bless,
Tyler.

eyecandy2
06-01-2012, 12:29 PM
I think the water needs some work. From my experience the water is usually darker than the sky. It needs some signs of flow or movement unless it is a windless day and there are no flowing currents. If this were the case, it look like a mirror be very reflective. I don't understand what it means when you list the size as 12. Is that small or large? Why net give the dimensions in cms or inches.

tylerminix1231
06-01-2012, 04:41 PM
I put a space between the 12 and 14 so I guess the 14 didn't register when I posted the size. The dimentions are in inches. I do need to finish the water a bit more, it was VERY windy that day. Thank you all for the critiques.

God bless,
Tyler.