PDA

View Full Version : I Did It

jinn
06-15-2003, 03:55 AM
I've been using Sakura Pigma Micron's for a long time. I've also used the Staedtler technical pens for drawing and occaisionally a dip pen, when doing writing on parchment. I've never actually used a rapidograph before, but just a few days ago I took the plunge and bought one. Koh-I-Noor has a little set with the pen and bottle of ink in a little case. Hobby Lobby had one on clearance sale for $9. :)

I love it!

Elankat
06-15-2003, 10:40 AM
Wow. That's a great deal! :)

The Rapidographs are great. I love mine too.

Jakeally
06-15-2003, 12:01 PM
Oh! I am so jealous......I still haven't found anyone that stocks the Kooh-I-Noor brand over here and I would love to buy a set. Maybe I'll just have to bite the bullet and buy one from Dick Blick....and pay a high price....gulp:D

MonicaB
06-15-2003, 02:22 PM
Very good deal, Jinn! I'll be interested to hear how you like them. :D

jinn
06-15-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Jakeally
Oh! I am so jealous......I still haven't found anyone that stocks the Kooh-I-Noor brand over here and I would love to buy a set. Maybe I'll just have to bite the bullet and buy one from Dick Blick....and pay a high price....gulp:D

They had a couple of others at the store here. If you want, I could pick one up for you and send it to you and you can send me a check or MO or something. At $9, how can you beat it? :)

Of course, I'm now south of you. I'm back in Columbus for a month and some.

Jakeally
06-15-2003, 05:21 PM
Awwwwwww. Thank you so much Jinn. I wouldn't want to put you to so much trouble......and as you are back in Columbus.....just don't give it another thought.....I really appreciate your kind offer.:D :cat:

jinn
06-16-2003, 09:03 PM
Well, if you change your mind, I'm sure they still have one for another day or three. :) And the store here in Columbus is where I got it, just to clear that up. :)

ajlec2000
06-16-2003, 11:04 PM
Jinn!
How was Texas?
Did you sell anything at that car show?
Looking forward to something from the radio graph.

drwells
06-16-2003, 11:14 PM
Alright Jinn!! Now where is the drawings. :p

Did you sell anything at that car show?

Hmmm, you've got the gear head's attention. What car show? he he he...To give you an idea on how much I love my Merc. I spent father's day making new flamed door panels for it. :)

BTW Jinn, I haven't forgotten the promise of a print of my Gnome Home drawing. Just haven't gotten huevos enough to create a print for you yet. :)

danny

jinn
06-17-2003, 12:17 AM
Actually, the past couple of months has been hell. Thanks to the job I took, which I'm no longer at, I didn't even make it to the car show.

And I promise, you'll see some work from the pens soon. :)