PDA

View Full Version : first Collagraph

Eclipse
06-14-2003, 10:07 AM
Borderline series I

Since I am so used to doing very tight pencil drawings (check the drawing and sketching forum), I found that this is just the ticket to tap into a more spontaneous side of me.

Thanks for looking

Eclipse

Greg C.
06-14-2003, 11:27 PM
Wow! ...I like this very much. I love the textures...reminds me a bit of an Anselm Keifer painting. It evokes the same sense of torn landscapes that his paintings do.

I'd buy one of those prints... :)

amanda
06-22-2003, 03:14 AM
This is fantastic, there are so many exciting things going on in this. I love the tonal work, it's really great.

sassybird
06-22-2003, 01:58 PM
The textures are great in this. Collographs are so much fun. You are right about the spontanaity. I collect things and put them aside for projects like this. My poor husband says pretty soon we are going to have to live in the shop, because I have our house cluttered with found objects.......lol

Eclipse
06-25-2003, 11:48 AM
Thank you Greg, Amanda and Charissa, for the comments, I am working on my third one of this series now, its an interesting process, I will post more as I do them, well only if their worth showing, LOL

Eclipse

Dave's in Florida
06-29-2003, 06:36 AM
It's wondefrul, Eclipse!

I'm always interested in the technical side, so can you tell us the paper, ink, size of the print, and what materials you used to create the collograph?

Thanks!

Dave's In Florida [SIZE=4]