PDA

View Full Version : Too hard to type

meowmeow
06-11-2003, 09:32 AM
....to comment on everyone's work...but I have been looking at stuff and wanted to just say how great everyone is doing. I hate not being able to work and not being able to post...too many backspaces to correct the blips. Splint hits the wrong keys and all.
Hopefully bandage is off Friday and if I canbend my thumb I will be back in business. If not that third floor window may look good!
Keep up the good work...do some for me! :D

Sandy

mhimeswc
06-11-2003, 10:03 AM
Here's hoping that you are as good as new on Friday.

Michelle

Mikki Petersen
06-11-2003, 11:05 AM
So sorry for your mishap Sandy. Here's hoping the ordeal is over by Friday!

Kathryn Wilson
06-11-2003, 11:12 AM
Take care of yourself and if it's not healed by Friday, WC will be here when it is!

:crying:

bnoonan
06-11-2003, 11:54 AM
Sandy - don't jump - don't jump!!! If anything - look out that third floor window and think about what you can paint when you have all the use of your fingers back!!!

I was wondering where you were but I guess this answers everything. Hope the good news arrive on Friday and you can wiggle those babies.

Barb

PS: I gave you a thumb's up!!!

Mo.
06-11-2003, 06:39 PM
Sandy ~ hope all will be well for you soon, keep your spirits up, we are all with you. :)

cheers,
Mo.

meowmeow
06-11-2003, 08:03 PM
I gave you a thumb's up!!!

:D

Thanks you guys! Now just watch those steak knives in the dishwasher! :D

I won't jump..I promise! It's healing well.

sandy

BTDogMom
06-13-2003, 10:14 AM
Sandy - Oh my gosh - I'm so sorry 4 u - I hope u r feeling tip top soon - VERY soon - please 4give my ignorance, but what happened? Please take care of yourself & come back soon so we can c more of your wonderful paintings :( :D

meowmeow
06-13-2003, 11:12 AM
Thanks Doggy Mommy!
I sliced my thumb (rmy ight hand of course)open across the knuckle! Ouch!
Finally got the bandage and splint off this morning...it seems to be healing well. I can kind of bend my thumb now, although not really well. I don't think I'm ready to paint and do a lot of typing...but at least I don't have the splint hitting the wrong keys and messing me up.
I should be back in business by next week....I hope. Then I get to tell you all how to do you artwork! :D

:D

Sandy

Mikki Petersen
06-13-2003, 11:36 AM
Hooray for Sandy! I'm glad to hear your thumb is healing well. I , for one, am looking forward to having you back among the typing and painting.

Drumbeat-trish
06-13-2003, 04:49 PM
Glad its healing up for you Sandy :) Don't rush things though -take it easy or you could find yourself back at step one again - give it the time it needs :)