PDA

View Full Version : Daily Scumble 10/6/03

angeline
06-10-2003, 04:17 AM
Morning all.
We have sunshine again today....i'm still itchy but as yet not in any pain. thanks for all the lovely kind words yesterday.
I decided to sort out all my art supplies last night.....omg! i didn't realise how much i had got already! Put it this way i have plenty of paper to go at and plenty of pastels to use!......lol
I have started a sketch book and sat drawing hubby curled up on the sofa for 10 mins last night and i am going to try and do something every day in there.
Off shopping soon to get supplies for doing some real life studys of fruits and veg.
I'm working through Jackie's workbook and i need peppers!......lol
I have so much to do .......and no excuse for not doing it now.:p
Hope you have a good day.

Mo.
06-10-2003, 06:14 AM
Just popping in to say Good morning/day to everyone ~ Hi Ang ~ been thinking about you, looks like you are going to have a fulfilling day ~ I'm tackling the bedroom cupoards and wardrobes today )D ~~ by the time I finish I'll be wanting to stock up with some new clothes:D

Have a good one all.

cheers,
Mo.

soap
06-10-2003, 06:30 AM
Hello,
Hope you're feeling better Hayley - poor you! (although I had to ask my walking-talking dictionary (my partner) what it was you had......my english is far from good enough yet!
Sketching every day.......sounds like a cunning plan! Am off doing bits and bobs today. Just played around with spacers (see other thread) reading some posts here, took some photos of my peonia's in my garden (one of my favourtie plants) and doing boring housework. Now back to normal work.......am gonna stick my head in piles of books.......(and I don't need to tackle wardrobes to want new clothes.....LOL.....I always want them....he he........)

Later,
S.

meowmeow
06-10-2003, 07:03 AM
Shingles are lousy....sorry to hear that!

I'm still bandaged up and typing is hard but I wanted to see how everyone was and what is up.
I can read and look though....so I will make sure everyone is producing magnificent artwork while I recover....

Enjoy the day everyone!

Sandy

angeline
06-10-2003, 02:16 PM
Right I have my peppers....also got some fruits.
Will get the kids to bed and then I have some sketching to do!
Meow..........hope you get better soon.
Mo I always want new clothes!....I have to make room to fit them in though!:evil:
Soap.........it is a cunning plan indeed! I so want to do everything better!
I'm itching everywhere right now all over my right side so i need to concentrate on something to take my mind off it.
Probably pop in again later.

Katherine J
06-10-2003, 02:41 PM
I'm off plein aire painting this afternoon -yipee. I'm going with a friend I've been trying to convince about this plein aire stuff. She says she's a 'studio artist' - mostly clay and 3-D things. But she needs a break from construction workers around her place doing renovations and much of the fiddly stuff she's doing to move thigns along. Should be interesting to see how she takes to it. It's turned in to a super day.

Katherine

sweetiness
06-10-2003, 03:59 PM
Wow, Angeline. I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. I hope its not a very severe case. I just got over shingles myself recently. Mine was a rare and severe case that broke out all over my entire body instead of being localized to one area or side.
I'm glad you are not in any pain yet and hopefully you won't have much or any. I was in SEVERE pain for 3 months. I couldn't even walk or wear clothes. (or paint :crying: ) Thankfully its over now but I am severely scarred everywhere. It's very embarassing, and hopefully over time they will fade. Any way, i'm just glad I can paint again. If I can find the time, that is.
Well , I hope everyone has a great day. I'm off to browse through the forum and look at all the wonderful artwork you guys have been creating lately as I havent been here for a couple weeks.