PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys how the hell are y'all?

Petdevils
06-09-2003, 03:54 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm petdevils, for those of you who don't know me, howdy, for those that do, howdy again. I'm gonna come join the fold for a lil while and see how things go at the insistance of BingoBong after seeing the post modernish dribble i come up with (it's not really post modernish i just like to sound like i know stuff :) ) So i'm gonna start by posting some scans, or scanography made into riddles... i'll show y'all a few images from the same object usually very very closeup and if ur so inclined u can guess what it is... if u guess right i confirm it and show u the whole item. sorry no prizes will be awarded as im a poor student lamo :) so if y'all get sick of me, just tell me to shut the hell up, if not, i'll be seein you:) (p.s occasionally im anti-paragraphs, deal with it :) ) ciao.

Sincerely

Petdevils

BingoBong
06-09-2003, 05:26 PM
Hey Pet. Well, nice to see you around here!! So why no prizes huh? Aren't we all in for two week vacation on Maui? I mean us in this channel are all poor lamo artists. *Speak for yourself BongoBing* :D Anyways, I like your scans, but since I know all the answers and won myself two BMW's from the 7 series, a new home in Jamaica and a freeroundtrip around Brisbane, It'd be better not to say anything... But I like your work and I very much like the initiative. Welcome to digital art and welcome to the new world!!

Martin "Just shout Bingo if you got all the bongs!" Hoevenaar.