PDA

View Full Version : Phone Doodle

drwells
06-09-2003, 02:50 PM
Hi Guys!

Here is a sketch I did of my hand when i was on a LONG call. :)

Uniball on steno book. :)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-Jun-2003/8954-ScanImage01.jpg

BTDogMom
06-09-2003, 02:59 PM
Danny GREAT sketch of your hand!!! I like it bunches bunches!:clap: :clap:

Inkling
06-09-2003, 03:12 PM
Hmmm. A picture of your hand drawing a picture of your hand drawing a picture of your hand..... I'm getting a headache. :D Like it alot!:clap:

artdude
06-09-2003, 03:55 PM
Lookin' good Danny!! Nice to have a pen and paper handy when you're on the phone for a while!! :D:)

prairie painter
06-09-2003, 04:05 PM
Hey, you mean you weren't paying attention to my theory on the decline of pork belly futures?!?!?:D
Okok, sorry, couldn't help myself. You should give yourself a hand for this one! Oh, I see you have one!
Gotta stop reading postings after too much coffee!

MonicaB
06-09-2003, 04:13 PM
Danny, this is awesome! How could you concentrate on a phone call when you're doing something this cool? :D

dolors
06-10-2003, 01:06 AM
Well done Danny.

orchid black
06-10-2003, 01:39 AM
Such motion! I love sketches like this one. It seems the best doodles are the ones where we're not really watching what we're doing because we're concentrating on something else. I love seeing the things that come out of a long phone call! I have enough to fill a phone book!

sassybird
06-10-2003, 01:44 AM
Danny are your right or left handed. I ask this because this is a right hand holding the pen. I always like quick studies, and loose sketches. Your work is always good:D

seejay
06-10-2003, 02:49 AM
Nice doodle, Danny! It can be tricky trying to draw your drawing hand.

BTW, that must have been a riveting phone call...some poor user wasn't after computer help were they?:evil:

Cheers

Dahzl
06-10-2003, 03:11 AM
Great Doodling Danny! :D Actually I was thinking along the same lines as Sass are you lefthanded, righthanded or ambidexterous?
[ I think I spelt that one properly :confused: ] ?? :D

Either way you managed to do great sketch!!

Well Done!

Cheers Dahzl :D

rapolina
06-10-2003, 04:06 AM
wow! :clap: :clap:
great the idea of drawing your drawing hand! very beautiful!

ciao,rapolina.:cat:

Jakeally
06-10-2003, 08:46 AM
Brilliant:clap: :clap: So much life in this sketch Danny....wonderful:D

mel-ink
06-10-2003, 10:22 AM
Kewl, Danny!! You are so dedicated to your art! I always draw stupid stars or something when involved in mind-numbing tasks!! Love your scribbles!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

drwells
06-10-2003, 02:48 PM
OMG You Guys!!!! I was afraid to even come back and look at this. You sure know how to make a person feel good. :)

Jamie, thank you bunches and bunches. :)

Inkling, I wish I were good enough to draw it like that. :) maybe someday.

Murray!! Totally. I should put some work in these notepads one of these days. LOL

Prairie Painter. :) LMAO... you sound exactly how my mind works on caffine...hmmm actualy don't even need caffeine to think that way...yikes!!

Monica....I'm a guy...we don't listen half the time. He he he just kiddin...um...I'll tell you this much...it wasn't a help desk call.

Dolors.. :) Thank you :)

It seems the best doodles are the ones where we're not really watching what we're doing because we're concentrating on something else

Totally!! I think that is why I feel I draw better when I'm listening to music.

Charissa, I'm right handed but wish I were left...Hah..when I used to do chalk I used to draw right erase out highlights with my left. I can use a mouse with either my left or right but that is cuz some many of my end users are lefties. :) OMG!! Thank you for the wonderful comment. I so much want me work to be way better. :) You made me blush!!

Chris, luckily it wasn't an end user and if it were....Serves them right!!! They should be calling the help desk!!! :evil: he he heh

Dahzl, :) thank you...righty......wannabe lefty

Rapolina, thanks! I just felt like drawing and well...did a little landscape, hated it looked down saw my hand drew it. :D

Chris!! I'm glad you like...LOOK no dotz. :D

Mel, he he he....some would call me obsessed. he he he.. I usually doodle flamez...

Thanks you guys!!!

Danny

kare
06-10-2003, 10:52 PM
from lunch to phonecalls.. ai ai ai! :rolleyes:
i'm amazed.. you draw wonderful trees but we don't often see a sketch like this from you.

can't wait to see what else you can pull out of a hat :) lol