PDA

View Full Version : great to see all this wonderful art work

bnoonan
06-08-2003, 10:03 PM
Hi there,
I've been gone for two whole weeks and it feels like ages. I think I spent a couple of hours reviewing all your recent postings and see what everyone has done and i'ts most impressive. Unfortunately responding individually wouldn't be possible.

Hopefully I can catch up with everyone in the upcoming posts.

I have to say, it's comforting to see you guys carry on and yet I'm so jealous I missed out on those past few weeks of great art and camaraderie. WC is so much fun!

To prove I did some artwork (though it was photography), attached is one of my flower images. who knows, I may have to just paint it.

Barb

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Jun-2003/13264-beardedirisemail.jpg

Mikki Petersen
06-08-2003, 11:48 PM
Stunning photograph! It just beckons to be painted and based on your "Quick Iris", I'm sure you would do a smashing job of it, too. Glad you are back. Hope the trip was enjoyable.

soap
06-09-2003, 12:31 AM
Oh, that photo feels like summer! Good to have you back. Hope you had fun on your trip.

Mo.
06-09-2003, 05:55 PM
Great to have you back Barb, love the photo ~~ it's screaming at you 'PAINT ME,PAINT ME' :D

You'll turn out a fab job on this one I know.

cheers,
Mo.

E-J
06-10-2003, 03:23 AM
Well, I certainly appreciate you stopping by to leave such a nice comment on my landscape ... welcome back Barb ... it is always inspiring to have you around.

And yes, do paint the flower! Paint the flower paint it paint it please :D

angeline
06-10-2003, 03:55 AM
Paint it ! Paint it! :evil:

bnoonan
06-10-2003, 01:06 PM
I promise I'll paint this little one as soon as I finish another new project I've jumped into.

Just returned from the coffee shop where I hand my art work. they again have blank walls so I'm going to do a series of kid portraits in pencil and try to drum up even more business. So... that means, locating the images, drawing, matting, framing and hanging all within the next few days. Hmmm....

I love being busy with something I love doing - ART!!!!

(PS - those yellows in the iris are screaming to be captured - aren't they?)

Oh it's good to be back!!!!

Barb

Smudger
06-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Welcome back indeed... paint it i say