Christinart
06-08-2003, 03:40 AM
"Raptured"

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Jun-2003/18474-Mvc-022f.jpg

one ive been meaning to post

diane555
06-08-2003, 09:45 AM
Good morning Christinart

I really like this piece. Usually I find pieces that are predominantly blue a little hard on the eyes but you got a good balance of blues here and purples here. I paticularly like the figure in the foreground. Nicely done. Glad I stopped by to have a look at this :)

Di

surreal
06-08-2003, 12:18 PM
It's extraordinary in terms of composition and subject matter.
:)

Christinart
06-08-2003, 01:32 PM
Thank you both for your comments and compliments... I have to say that the community here at WetCanvas is so gracious and generous with their support and encouragement. Over the past several months i have been doing a little here and there to try and share my work online. I have been creating my work and putting it away since i was about 8 years old. when i was very young i sold some paintings alongside my lemonade stand, but none since... i have been told a few times that i should sell my work, however, i thought i would share it here before i stick my neck out.. i have seldom shown my work to anyone and i would love to have the constructive criticism that is needed before i try to sell any of it. Any advice in this regard is also welcomed. I have been considering listing some of my work that i have piled in my portfolios on ebay... is this a viable outlet? Thanks again for your support and comments. May you both be blessed indeed!
Christina

Tamana
06-09-2003, 08:15 AM
Ahoy sister Charlottean!!!! The next time I have some free time in the the area I'll look you up to see if you're showing anywhere! I'd love to see your stuff in person!! Collage is one of my favorites. Love what you've done here with the blues.

Shalom,

Tam :)

tashila
06-09-2003, 02:37 PM
Kinda reminds me of a Salvador Dali!!

Great Job!!