PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy

Xerielle
06-05-2003, 03:32 PM
Hello. This is an arylic on canvas paper. 4" by 6"
All thoughts welcome. :)

madmum
06-05-2003, 03:38 PM
WOW! I haven't been in here for a while and missed your graduation from finger paints!

Very sophisticated. :)

Ruth

surreal
06-05-2003, 04:27 PM
It's an excellent painting that works well in all ways!

It reminds me of boulders, which I adore.
:D

It's very beautiful.
I will return to this painting quite often!!!

Tamana
06-05-2003, 04:35 PM
Black gold. Texas tea. And they moved to Beverly... Looks like you're on you way. You packed? Then little "Ellie Mae" won't have to wash her feet in the toilet any longer. She'll have one of them thar cement ponds! Yay for Beverly!

Shalom,

Tam :)

surreal
06-05-2003, 05:30 PM
I'm back.
This image is sooooooo very appealing.

jolie
06-05-2003, 05:38 PM
I really like this, which very much surprised me. I say that because normally something has to have tons of bold color to attract my notice, much less like it. There's something really appealing about this though and I can't quite put my finger on it. I'm curious if you sketched it first or just started painting, as it looks like a nude to me.

By the way, someone just asked me to do a nude in black and white. I got a sudden vivid picture of what I could do in my head and the inspiration for it seems to have left me just as suddenly. LOL. Since I don't normally work in black and white I'm wondering if you can give me any tips for drama.

Jolie

rapolina
06-06-2003, 06:37 AM
i like it!
why blackandwhite? i think as alchemy as a colorful matter...

ciao, rapolina.:)

Dahzl
06-06-2003, 07:03 AM
Hi Xerielle!! :D Ooo! I like this very much - it kind of reminds me of marbling; I like the black white and gray format very much!

- and I feel the title Alchemy suits this piece.
- A Reaction of different baser metals mixed and folded together. - Never did make gold. :D

Lovely!!

Cheers Dahzl. :D

bonn161
06-06-2003, 02:28 PM
The vibe is pleasing, like laying in the grass looking
for faces in the clouds.
B.