PDA

View Full Version : Candid In The Park

drapier
06-04-2003, 07:25 PM
New Yorkers Place to Escape

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-Jun-2003/3706-place_to_read.jpg

I am sorry to harp on about it but Central Park is a great placeCentralpark.org (http://www.centralparknyc.org)

I have a plan to do a photo shoot with one or two people to try some outdoor portraiture there are so many great places to use as backrounds

Rich
06-04-2003, 10:14 PM
Nice Candid!

I bet there are a thousand places to make portraits in the park!

Good one!

haggis63
06-05-2003, 11:01 AM
I like this one a lot Mike. Great light and composition and the lush folliage gives the feel of a cool shady retreat on a sumnmers day. All up a very interesting setting. Central Park you say??? Could almost be the lost city of Angkor. :)

Alan

DuncanBerenice
06-05-2003, 04:50 PM
I like this one, I like the setting and it looks a good place to read

Duncan

Bobby D
06-05-2003, 05:06 PM
If the setting for this wonderful picture is typical of Central Park then I have to agree it must be a photographers paradise. Beautiful shot, Mike.

bairam
06-05-2003, 05:40 PM
I love candid shots of people. I hate it when they know you are shooting them and they pose. This one is particularly nice because of the setting.

SunnyJon
06-05-2003, 10:29 PM
A very nice capture of a rare species-the Reading Man! No offense to the men here-I meant it in a general sense of the word, as in mankind! Tele, radio, puters all seem to have replaced a lot of reading. Great pic Mike!:D And I agree central Park is lovely and I hear not nearly as dangerous as it once was.:)

DraigAthar
06-05-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by drapier

I am sorry to harp on about it but Central Park is a great place

Harp all you want, I happen to agree with you - Central Park rocks! And so do all the wonderful photos you take there. :)

Amy

vklum
06-06-2003, 02:08 AM
That's a wonderful shot, Mike!

I know how you feel about Central Park because i feel the same way about Golden Gate Park. (In fact, maybe I should make a run over to GGP next week...before summer classes start and I won't have the time nor energy :eek: ...)

AriadneArts
06-06-2003, 03:42 PM
Wonderful shot, Mike. I don't think you could "harp" on Central Park enough for often homesick lil me. I really enjoy all your pix of NYC.