PDA

View Full Version : one last time!

Alias Art
06-03-2003, 01:21 PM
Where are the sign posts! The men with flags and big banners, even the sticky labels , so I can work out how to post inside a thread. As it is. I am hoping Iím over the idiot stage, and heading into stupid-- and my link to the last two days efforts can be seen. Iím really taken with my new toy. A paint box with no water to tip over. The first two I did playing with toggle buttons to find out what they were for. The face I took from a lesson but a Roger person that I have forgotten the name of, but he was here in 1999 it seems- anyway, my lady face I made elegant instead of pleasant. This I did instead of houseworkóand I feel no shame-

http://au.msnusers.com/AliasArt/shoebox.msnw

BingoBong
06-04-2003, 08:26 AM
Dunno what kind of link that is, but I assume your MSN-addy. The other day you did a psd-file and I was all oo and aaa. First PSD here. But it was refering to your machine. Boy, I have had those things all the time when I started. To be exact, I never posted coz of that. So, what you are doing right now is very awesome. Even daring. I like it, now try to get all easy and post again. You will get there, all you need to do is stay calm.

Martin "Say Bingo if you hit the jackpot" Hoevenaar.

Alias Art
06-04-2003, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the reply Bing bong.

I have no idea what Iím doing with the files, Iím used to program tinkering, so I have a step up on any new program I get my mits on. Most of them are basically the same Ė like cars all have the same kind of engine. Even soó its been a few years since I did any uploading. Iíve forgot. Grins.

Now_ after spending this evening; cat on lap, at the computer trying to best myself on that old lady pic, Iím feeling I have much improved since yesterday. The trick I have found with this art. Is to zoom in work on the small side not try to slap the ink all on in one go. The most shocking thing to learn is that
This is NOT paint

And it is very forgiving. As I was saying, I have improved today, but still feel I have failed she is still not old enough in the skin texture. And it is the texture that I an striving to achieve. Yes , Yes I know it will come soon enough, but I have to keep Wes off my tail, I feel his presence looming , I have been know to smack him with a tea spoon when critique his work. And now he is an old married man ..
well! Nichol ! she terrifies me.

Todayís effort is with the others in the same link by the way--

PS I really have no idea how all the posts showed up, as I was only previewing them, something must be array with the works Ė I wish they would go away! Makes me really look thick-- :)

Alias Art
06-05-2003, 12:41 PM
third one I think is getting there-- with the texture I mean..

plumpfairy
06-06-2003, 10:28 AM
:D Very nice renderrings! I like them all!
jana:D ;)