PDA

View Full Version : Idea????

angeline
06-02-2003, 01:56 PM
Ok been browsing about and have seen something in another forum that i thought we might like to do similar?
On the watercolour forum they have a "daily wash" where whoever gets there 1st on the date starts it off to say hi and talk about whatever is happening in their lives. It seems like a really nice thing to do and a way for us to all get to know each other better.........ok well me to get to know you lot better :evil:
Anyway whatcha think?
Daily tooth? ........sounds like someones comming to bite us!....lol
Daily smudge?.......oh would that just make us think of smudger?
Daily stick?......well we do use sticks......mmmmmmmm
Anyone else got any ideas?
I think i have lost my grey cell now!

soap
06-02-2003, 01:57 PM
Daily dust

Dark_Shades
06-02-2003, 02:02 PM
Hi Ang......... there used to be one in here........ sort of petered out in the end ........ just went and checked, last time it was used was 6th Feb 2003 .......... theres nothing though to stop you resurrecting it again

...... it used to be called the Daily Scumble :D

angeline
06-02-2003, 02:06 PM
Ah Soap I wasn't thinking daily dust for those who use op's.
DS.........Ok thanks for that ........how about we see just who would like to resurrect this again first?
Not much point if i'm talking to myself!.........lol

Dark_Shades
06-02-2003, 02:53 PM
lol, well were talking to ya :) ........ just start it off.......like anything in here ang..... .. those who do, will, ......... those who dont, wont :D

artbabe21
06-02-2003, 04:09 PM
we have the oily rag in the oil forum and it has the same history as yours apparently...people get busy and it only gets started once in awhile...but when it does it's like a house on fire...nice to share lives and art...:)

sundiver
06-02-2003, 07:44 PM
Usually KarenU would start the Daily Scumble if no one else did, but anyone could, and she hasn't been around lately.
So go ahead and start it whenever you feel like it! Whoever has something to say first on any given day can start it.