PDA

View Full Version : The girl with the eyes.

BUUR
06-02-2003, 07:03 AM
The girl with the eyes, but this time not from Afghanistan.

I hope it is any good. I look forward to any comment(s)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Jun-2003/21718-Girl.gif

jenna_searcher
06-02-2003, 11:17 AM
hi, BUUR. i like this, but some things could possibly be improved. her eyebrows are very dark, and to me this detracts from the eyes, which i would think you'd want us to focus on. other than that, maybe a little more contrast would be nice - aside from the eyebrows it seems rather soft.
her eyes are pretty, though. and her mouth looks good - can we have a detail? :)

Adrienne
06-03-2003, 05:24 AM
Buur, Is this another copy? If so, why did you once again fail to provide us with the relevant information?

jenna_searcher
06-03-2003, 11:43 AM
Adrienne - why would you assume this is a copy? I'm sure after your over-dramatic lambasting on his previous thread, BUUR would mention if it was.

BUUR
06-03-2003, 02:55 PM
Adrienne

For sure nobody looks like this portrait.

Is it too good to be from my own mind ??? STOP PICKING ON ME.

Xerielle
06-03-2003, 03:50 PM
I would also like to see a detail if you have the time. What did you use to create this? How big is it? It reminds me of a woman I know whose eyes are capable of piercing the soul. Nice work!

Tamana
06-03-2003, 04:18 PM
Wow oh RAHR!! Things have sure changed!!! So, anyway, hey, I'm with Jenna (wouldn't want to pick too -- lol), on the softis(hisssssss) points, but, I like the dark eyebrows. Praps some enhancement around the Iris (vs. the entire eye), of black would jet them out there further? Love that mouth: ravaged beauty there. "Give me not now, but yesterday." Rahr (just keeping with the theme!) Ha!

Shalom (for so a man thinks...)

Tam :)

shroom
06-09-2003, 03:12 AM
....love the tilt of her head, the eyes that feel as tho' they are looking right into your mind and as Tamana said the "ravaged mouth". I too like the dark eyebrows - drawing you to the eyes and framing the pale expression, tho' perhaps a similar darkness elsewhere in the painting would improve it some.

amanda
06-09-2003, 11:57 PM
Gosh some people really do make some harsh comments! Anyway, I like the eye contact in this. I would perhaps add some darker undertones into the hair to give it depth. Nice piercing eyes.