PDA

View Full Version : colorful stylized nude

surreal
06-01-2003, 10:31 AM
Hi~
This was fun to work on. I loved cross-hatching the background. :)
It is in pen on paper and is 6.5" x 4".

Adrienne
06-01-2003, 10:56 AM
Beautiful tones and nuance in the background; perfect for her saucy nonchalance!

:D :D :D

jenna_searcher
06-01-2003, 12:38 PM
ooh good one, nina :) i love that angular bit of hip and thigh - can see you enjoyed yourself.

jolie
06-01-2003, 01:13 PM
nice work! i like the way the hip is angled as well. it makes her appear confident and energetic.

jolie

surreal
06-01-2003, 05:23 PM
Hi Adrienne, Jenna & Jolie,

I am glad that you enjoy this drawing.

:)

Tamana
06-03-2003, 06:29 PM
I loved you cross-hatching!!! LOL. Hey, when you gonna intergrate a tree and a figure? Hey? Now wouldn't THAT be surreal (pun intended branch queen)! Branch it out Nina!! Go for the big one!! It's your ticket!

I love her! She's bare-breasted and proud of it!!!

Shalom,

Tam :)

katz
06-03-2003, 09:50 PM
I really like this, the angle of the hips is great. I like your technique of crosshatching as well.
Gay

surreal
06-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Hi Tam,
It is soooo very nice to have you back again!!!
Thanks for your comments.
LOL

Hi Gay,
Thanks so much for stopping by. ;)
And thanks so much for your words of praise!!!

judithj
06-03-2003, 11:22 PM
HI Nina!

I bet that if we could see her face she would be smiling to beat the band - it is such a happy and sensuous piece.

love the energetic cross hatching.

-Judith

surreal
06-04-2003, 07:59 PM
Thanks so much for commening, Judith.
:D

Dahzl
06-04-2003, 09:34 PM
Hi Nina!:D She is lovely! I really enjoy where you have placed the figure in relation to the edges of the support - great composition! The crosshatching produces a really interesting textured background which contrasts and emphasizes the sensuality of the figure.

Wonderful Nina! :D

Cheers Dahzl :D

P.S. Hi Tam Tam!!:D Where are you girl! ???? I just spotted your posts. How are you mon cherie ami ?? :D Welcome welcome welcome back!!:D :D

surreal
06-05-2003, 01:07 PM
Hi Dahzl,

Thanks so very much for your kind comments.
:D :D :D

Tamana
06-05-2003, 01:25 PM
LOL Nina! It's sooooooooooooooooo good to be bad too, however briefly it is! Life's a drug that'll get ya high if you allow it to.

Dahhhhzl Dahhhhling I'm running around three states right now under gorgeous skies. We've had so much rain here it's like the Emerald City when the sun's out! Beautiful. I'm trucking onward, picked up two more classes! I'm suicidal, I know! It's always been a secret dream of mine: Die of learning. We just had the 2003 Mission's Banquet! I have two t-shirts!!!! One is yellow!!! Yay me! They have a world on them! Yay world! :D I'm going to let all the children I meet this year, specially that orphanage in Nicaragua, sign ( or make their mark!!) on them, then keep them forever as a reminder of love. Yay love!!

How is devilette doing?! Is Australia surviving? ;) Good to see you too!! *mwah dahhling*

Shalom, Yah peace!

Tam :)