PDA

View Full Version : sparse woman

marc
05-31-2003, 09:38 PM
Doing pencil stuff (non abstract) atm, but just did this one with wacom.. another sparse thing, wonder if it makes sense to anyone but me ;)

surreal
06-01-2003, 12:17 AM
Hi~
It is very minimalistic.
I see the outline of 2 breasts.

Adrienne
06-01-2003, 10:06 AM
"Sparcities"

That's what I want to call your series...

I sure love these. This one's sexiness defies your color choices, and I love that about it, and everything about it...

marc
06-01-2003, 10:17 AM
Nina - that ain't a lie :D

Adrienne - I was hoping you would comment, you do seem to like these.. ;) This blue (well in the area, they're never identical) is one of my favourite colours..

jenna_searcher
06-01-2003, 11:12 PM
hi, marc. i like how you've placed these - i can see the breasts, yes, but i can also see the curve of a body, the bend of a limb. nice one.

marc
06-02-2003, 09:24 AM
Hi Jenna - I'm glad you see it, thank you :)

judithj
06-03-2003, 01:29 PM
HI Marc

It is a beautiful colour.

I see 2 breasts too - one in profile is doubling as a definition of a waistline.

I also see 2 birds flying. - one banking.

-Judith

Xerielle
06-03-2003, 03:36 PM
This brings to mind the phrase "less is more"

I Really like it. :)

What is wacom?

Are you posting your drawings on another forum? I'd like to see them.

Tamana
06-03-2003, 04:21 PM
Hey hey Marc!! How are you?! Nice nipples. ;) "Two two two [pics] in one." She flows like twin rivers...."they call her Mississippi, but she don't flow to me." (Praps if it was a he?!)

Shalom,

Tam :)

marc
06-03-2003, 08:58 PM
Hi Judith, Xerielle, and Tamana (how's Mexico? :)) - I'm glad to hear this works for you, it's fun doing these sparse things, quite different from what I'm used to..

Xerielle - Wacom is a brand name, it's the most widely used digital graphics tablet brand (they make it possible to use a pen-like instrument to draw/paint on a plate like you normally would on paper or canvas).. once you've tried one you don't wanna go back to using a mouse. ;) I just posted a couple of nude sketches in the figure forum.. I also have some stuff in the body parts project, but I'm still a complete newbie with drawing, only started a few months ago..

Gollator
06-04-2003, 09:27 AM
could be one the front side of some woman deodorant.

the new "marc".
24 hours.
pour elle.

rapolina
06-04-2003, 09:35 AM
i've lost it till now... i think it's a great idea.
like it more then "right" nudes....
:clap: :clap: :clap:

rapolina.

marc
06-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Thank you Gollator and Rapolina :)

Gollator, I like the 'new marc' idea, if you negotiate me a deal I promise you'll get a nice cut :D

Dahzl
06-04-2003, 09:14 PM
Hi Marc! :D Love this!! So simplistic - minimal use of line yet it relays so much information to the viewer. Your drawing skills are really starting to happen and will permeate through everything that you do - I can see this very clearly in this lovely work of yours.

Well done!! :D

Cheers Dahzl. :D

marc
06-05-2003, 06:54 PM
Hi Dahzl :D

I'm glad you like it! It would be too cool if my drawing skills were starting to happen ;) - I'm switching between this digital painting stuff and the pencil stuff, it's nice with the variation :)