PDA

View Full Version : Meditation2 WIP - I think

Kalibabe
05-31-2003, 02:47 PM
Acrylics on board. I might do more to this.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-May-2003/20606-meditation2.jpg

detail...

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-May-2003/20606-meditation2detail.jpg

Adrienne
06-01-2003, 10:09 AM
Kali,

I think that this could be my 2nd fav of yours (with the 1st being one of those ones you did to music).

I really, really, really love the color of the blue and the nuances within the blue. I think the red is brilliant. I might add some very thin supporting horizontal lines against the red -- but very carefully, and not infringing the blue...

But that's just an idea -- and not necessarily a good one...

Fantastic, grounded work. I truly love this.

Kalibabe
06-01-2003, 11:09 AM
:D Thanks Adrienne....

This is the second in a series of 3 meditation paintings.
I did a meditation the other day that was hugely intense......

These are what I saw. To be quite frank, they are EXACTLY as i saw them which, for me is amazing as I can't usually get exacelt what I want down.

This is pretty much what I saw but, I know that the red needs something more, just don't know what.

The third one i am working on is more complex. It was the last thing I am painting that I saw in the meditation. The other stuff is more 'blurry' to me, or complex to paint.....

:D

Adrienne
06-02-2003, 04:25 AM
Kali says, "The third one i am working on is more complex."

I just saw another "Meditation" piece. I don't know if it was the 1st or the 3rd, but it is awesome. Since I've only seen two "Meditations" so far, I'm looking forward to the third!!! If you've already posted it, please give me the link!!! I'm already VERY curious, given the stunning beauty and quality of the two I've seen.

Kali, as the Official Muse Of The Abstract Forum, perhaps part of your job title will have to be:

---> Meditate at least 3 times a week and paint a painting for us after every meditation!!!

[just kidding!!!] [well, sort of] [actually, not kidding at all!!!]

Kalibabe
06-02-2003, 11:57 AM
awwwwwww, shucks, shuffles feet in a sort of embarased kinda way........

Thing is, i get my most inspiration when meditating or performing healings... YES I should do it more often.

There have only been 2 meditation pieces up to now. The third is certainly a WIP. I need to build it up more....

Tamana
06-03-2003, 05:23 PM
Whoa. A pulse of blood through the blue of vein. Red sun on an ocean of dark.

Shalom,

Tam :)