PDA

View Full Version : Atomic Dolphin

Wolrab
05-30-2003, 08:04 PM
This is a pic I did for the "flying critters" project. It was fun to do.

Wolrab
05-30-2003, 08:05 PM
Here is the pic, sorry I goofed..

Blacknight
05-30-2003, 08:06 PM
Kinda hard to see, barlow...

Wolrab
05-31-2003, 12:51 AM
So, sorry that it was hard to see , I was kind of going for a metalic dolphin in space thing. Any suggestions? Nice to hear from you. ;)

amouse
05-31-2003, 09:38 AM
I looked at your flying dolphin with my pc and now am looking with my msntv box.The difference is like nite and day.On my msntv box the dolphin is gorgeous and a shiny metallic and the bg color is blue.On my pc the bg was dark nd the dolphin blended into the darkness.Just wanted you to know there is a diffence although I know it doesn't help for most people are on pc's.

Your dolphin is superbly done for msntv.:clap:

plumpfairy
05-31-2003, 10:02 AM
:D OOO! What a fun concept! A flying dolphin....weeee!
I like it!....and can see it just fine on my monitor.....go figger? tee-hee!:p
lookin' forward to more from ya!
jana:D ;)

bookworm
06-01-2003, 12:38 AM
I use internet explorer, and go to microsoft for updates frequently. It is important for how your computer "sees" internet data. We often get group members who cannot see the detail in others work, or say it is terribly dark. It is not their monitors, but their need for updates, usually.

I posted these instructions for them.

Open Internet Explorer, at the top bar you will see File, Edit, View, Favorites, then Tools. Click on tools, then go down to Windows Update. This will take you to Microsoft.com. Click on the Scan for updates in the rightside window. You will want to scroll through the available updates for you computer and pick the appropriate ones from the leftside window. Sometimes there will be long download times on these, sometimes they are very quick, but they are very important.

I have had group members come back and tell me they had up to 30 "critical" updates waiting for them.....

and back on topic, the dolphin is just excellent!

book

BingoBong
06-01-2003, 07:02 AM
I dont know crap abt browsers, but I like the dolphin. I think that says enough.
Martin.