PDA

View Full Version : LetterK- Keys to My Heart

jjsangel
05-29-2003, 07:35 PM
I finally finished my letter K. I hope you like this one. It is cross posted in CP as usual. The colors scanned a little different and the stippling doesn't show up to well but it's not to far off. It is actually more green and blue.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/29-May-2003/17737-LetterKKeystoMyHeart.jpg

MonicaB
05-29-2003, 07:44 PM
Another "WOW"!!! In addition to the wonderful, "luscious lips" I love the keys floating in the background of the letter. Very kool. :clap: :clap: :clap:

prairie painter
05-29-2003, 07:54 PM
You must have a really, really steady hand! I like this one even better than the J, and the keys do look as if they are floating. Looking forward to the next one!

jjsangel
05-29-2003, 08:19 PM
Thanks Monica. Got to have those luscious lips..

Thank you Prairie Painter. Usually it is pretty steady, but I have those days when I can't draw a straight line...hehehe. I like this one much better than the J. (I may have to do a different J later on. One that I like). L is coming up next...

drwells
05-29-2003, 11:24 PM
Sharon!! It was worth the wait! I think maybe this could be the best one yet! Love the keys and the color blend is awesome. Reminds me of some of the kustom flip flop paints I've used in my car stuff....Very very kewl. :)

Danny

Jakeally
05-30-2003, 10:54 AM
Sharon this is just marvelous. With every letter you amaze me. Keep up the excellent work:clap: :clap: :clap:

Oldthumbs
05-30-2003, 11:53 AM
Hey, I like that a lot. Love the keys - good association with the letter K. Wish I could see that in real life. :)

Ray

jjsangel
05-30-2003, 12:01 PM
Thanks Danny. Something I watched on a CP tape I have gave me the idea for the color variation. I think it turned out good. Bet it looks cool on a car. Glad you like it.

Thanks a lot Chris. I'm glad you guys aren't getting tired of them.

Hey Ray, Thanks. Glad you like it. Wish you could see it too. It looks much better in real life. The scanner distorts the colors a bit. It's actually more blue and green than it looks.