PDA

View Full Version : welcome back pen!

rapolina
05-29-2003, 08:32 AM
WOW! i've finilly had back my fountain pen from reparation this morning :D :D :D 5 months for reparing... i missed it a lot, i can't write without it (maybe too much...;) ) great nib...

to celebrate its return, i did a very quick scketch while working, and washed a bit the blue ink with water (i admit: i have a brush even in my office drawer:o )

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/29-May-2003/744-fiori_x_stilo.jpg

ciao, rapolina.

Petdevils
05-29-2003, 10:23 AM
hi rapolina,

what a pretty drawing, you have such a fresh, edgey flair your drawings always seem very alive. That's a lovely soft blue suiting the subject... how come it took 5 months to repair your pen? Is it an old pen, like your expensive favourite or something?

Evidently i know diddly squat about fountain pens but i hear they are quite pricey. nice bouquet ;)

MonicaB
05-29-2003, 10:50 AM
Very pretty! Congratulations on getting back your favorite pen. :D

rapolina
05-29-2003, 10:52 AM
:( it took so much as it is an Aurora (prestigious italian pen maker) with gold nib (wonderful!... once you use one you can't write vit another one;) obviously a gift) and the firm wanted it by them, they don't send new pieces to sellers...:rolleyes:

thank you for your nice comments, i can just draw this kind of things... i'm frustrated i can't draw anything lik people in this forum... but i go on trying...

wait that someone make one as present... it is worth! :p

ciao, rapolina.

Gutshot
05-29-2003, 11:13 AM
Its easy to get attached to certain pens.... This looks great. Glad to see you still like the pen. :D

Jakeally
05-29-2003, 02:42 PM
Awwww....just lovely Rapolina...... your love of this special pen shines though in this drawing:D

Omman542
05-30-2003, 12:23 AM
Rapolina,

This is very pretty. Very light and full of energy. I like it alot. :)

rapolina
05-30-2003, 09:06 AM
thank you! :)
a great come back home! :D
i just wanted to share with you my happyness, and it's a great surprise your positive comments on my quickie.

ciao, rapolina.