PDA

View Full Version : friendship disappointment

rapolina
05-27-2003, 05:45 AM
another emotional painting of mine... i find very "cathartic" painting them :) for my sorrow.

i did it after a great wicked behavior of one i thought was one of my best friend... i'd never expected it... i believe in friendship.

BTW, inks and watercolor, 50x30 cm about.

ciao, rapolina.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/27-May-2003/744-delusionedamicizia.jpg

Kalibabe
05-27-2003, 05:53 AM
Oohhhhhh, boy, have felt that recently and doesn't it just take away your foundations:crying:

This, to me shouts of someone who has 'switched off' who, is trying not to let things get in too deep. Protecting themselves with a great shield..... the badness is being splintered and is crashing away in shards.

Doesn't mean to say you don't care or feel it, just that you're pro0tecting yourself at the moment. The muted colours too..... show to me that the real pain is hidden DEEP

surreal
05-27-2003, 11:22 AM
It's an excellent painting.
It's very emotionally moving, as well.

Adrienne
05-28-2003, 07:48 AM
Shards of betrayal causing rifts and injured spots as the vibrancy fades from the canvas of the friendship and the love is exposed as a pale imitation...

Nisha
05-28-2003, 01:36 PM
Oh gosh! I've been going through this just recently too. It has shaken my foundations and my faith in friendship a little. It is not easy to deal with at all.
:(

I see an injured soul, crying and bleeding out.
Art can be so cathartic and even from sadness you have created something wonderful Rapolina.

Nisha

Gar
05-28-2003, 01:39 PM
Whimsical yet tortured.:angel:

rapolina
05-30-2003, 09:01 AM
i feel better now, thanks to your words too.
i'm happy you understand what i trie to express.

ciao, rapolina.

Tamana
06-06-2003, 01:38 PM

In the game of love
friendships separate and knot

only time heals hearts
~

I really enjoy your emotive expressions, rapolina. :)

Shalom,

Tam :)