PDA

View Full Version : Thank God

amouse
05-26-2003, 02:32 PM
Thank God,I already belong to another Digital Art Board where people actually WELCOME new users.This board sucks as far as manners go.

digistyle
05-26-2003, 02:58 PM
For what it's worth, "Welcome to WC!". Dont get discouraged so quickly. This is a long, holiday weekend in the US, the kickoff of the summer. Most folks are out doing non-cyber stuff. I just stopped in myself for a quick browse before heading off to the family picnic.

Have patience, amiga!

digistyle

ajlec2000
05-26-2003, 04:13 PM
Yes, many members only stop in once in a while. Don't forget to check out some of the other channels here as well. There's a lot of great information posted works there as well.
Welcome.

amouse
05-26-2003, 11:59 PM
I am really sorry for my rudeness.I just realized I do not belong here in Wet Canvas and will try to unsubscribe.

plumpfairy
05-27-2003, 12:02 PM
:( Oh so sorry you feel that way. I don't understand what happened that caused you to feel so put off. I didn't turn on my ~putor at all yesterday....so, I may have missed somethin'.
Of course it is your choice to stay or go......I hope your other community board serves you well.
jana:angel:

juniemoon
05-27-2003, 07:59 PM
i am so totally in the dark on this post maggie.......is this your first post in glass art forum? i couldnt find any other posts by you here........im sorry if someone or something put you off, but you are welcome here at any rate........i just am so confused by your statements??

bookworm
05-28-2003, 11:35 AM
Don't be too put off, this is more of a forum than a community. I understand how you feel but this "place" is HUGE. It isn't going to feel like a family, like the other group you refer too, but that does not mean the folks are not nice or sharing, or that you can't learn and grow here, you can. You need to show them the work with the chickens, that would get you more reaction!

I imagine they are used to folks coming and going, here, and figure you if you want to stay and participate you will. I would recommend giving it another chance, you will be accepted if you stay around.

hugs

book

amouse
05-28-2003, 11:54 AM
I do want to stay in wet canvas but got off to a horrible start,I wish this thread could be deleted because I am ashamed at my words!

BlackTigr
05-28-2003, 01:09 PM
*offers Maggie Ellen a big, non-threatening long-distance WC hug*

Maybe you should wander into chat and meet some of us. That might help you to feel more comfortable around here...

We all make mistakes, and I am one of those ones who considers something like this trivial. You were frustrated with the lack of response, over a holiday weekend when WC was basically dead...

That's okay. We forgive you.

So where's your work?

--BT