PDA

View Full Version : Night Drink

ChrissyKotlark
05-26-2003, 11:31 AM
Hello everyone!
I am new here so I'm just gonna jump right out there and post my last finished peice. I actually started this a year ago, I just recently picked it back up a few weeks ago and completely revised it, the first version is really horrible :o Thanks for any comments or crits.

Christine

http://vizualthoughts.com/NDgrfx.JPG

BingoBong
05-26-2003, 02:15 PM
Hey Chrissy,
Welcome to Wetcanvas. That is a nice picture and with ladies like that it isn't too bad to share a night's drink with.
If you rendered it in Bryce you might try a higher resolution to make it in, so the picture has less pixelized areas. For the rest: go on and pour me another wine!! :cool:

Martin.

digistyle
05-26-2003, 02:16 PM
Welcome to WC!, Christine. This is a very nice image. It has just enough detail in it. I like that you let the viewer's eye fill in the rest. Great job on the reflected candlelight, the gown really reads as satin. The textures of the stone and metal are very well done. The looseness of the hair contributes to the relaxed feel of the piece. Good job! You may also want to post this in the Fantasy forum.

BTW, what program are you using?

digistyle

ChrissyKotlark
05-26-2003, 08:06 PM
Did I post in the wrong place! :o. I'm sorry I'm still trying to get to knowing my way around here. No BingoBong I don't use Bryce, all I use is Painter7 and my imagination :) Thank you for the comments.

Christine

digistyle
05-27-2003, 03:11 AM
No, you didn't post in the wrong forum. I just meant that the folks in the Fantasy forum would enjoy viewing this piece, also, as they may not visit the Digital forum regularly. Most of us cross post our works to other subject forums.

digistyle

plumpfairy
05-27-2003, 11:42 AM
:D WELCOME ABOARD Chrissy!
Absolutely beautiful image! I would love to live there in the summer.
Like Digi said.....candles and lighting are well done.....love the soft light of the moon on the mountains too!
jana:D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: