PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Wyrm...

']['REMBLE
05-23-2003, 06:59 PM
cross posted in abstract/contemporary... what do you see?

MonicaB
05-23-2003, 07:21 PM
Oh, awesome! It looks like a chinese dragon -- like the ones in Chinese new year parades.

']['REMBLE
05-23-2003, 07:30 PM
thanx monica! it was fun, but time consuming...actual size is approx. 4"x6" , and took about 3to 4 hrs.:D
']['

kare
05-23-2003, 07:59 PM
i agree.. chinese dragon- very cool!

your art has come a long way remble! i remember looking at your pieces when i first started here at wc thinking 'this guy has got awesome talent'... and you keep improving!! i hope you do more in ink in the future!

ciarrai :)

Bendaini
05-23-2003, 10:55 PM
that looks so neat...

and i know that was a silly thing for me to say, but i really have nothing better to say about this.

I findmyself trying to find patterns inside the pattern :D

']['REMBLE
05-23-2003, 11:26 PM
Ciarrai and Bendaini, I'm stunned and speechless! thanx so much! Really! I've done these "doodles" since i was in high school,and i never really thought of them as "art" . most were done on notebook paper with a ball point pen. and have dissapeared or were trashed.:rolleyes:
glad you like this one!:D
']['

prairie painter
05-24-2003, 12:25 AM
I see alot of faces in this... oh, and a chili pepper with the stem poking out the top, there on the right. Now what does that say about my warped subconscious:D

']['REMBLE
05-24-2003, 12:40 AM
sorry, mary, i'm not an analist, but it sounds to me as though you have a healthy, active imagination.:D :D
glad you stopped and looked at it!
thanx for the kindness!
']['

Jakeally
05-24-2003, 04:46 AM
I love your title for this one:D .... and this is just what I see. A very happy worm dancing up a storm. This would make a terrific childrens cartoon....I can see it now, morphing into all sorts of different shapes. Guess its my childish mind coming out this morning:D Wonderful work ']['Remble:clap: :clap:

']['REMBLE
05-24-2003, 09:46 AM
thanx Chris! . Think young, be young, stay young! that child-like imagination is what keeps us creating...
thanx for takin the time to comment. it really means alot!:D
']['

Bendaini
05-24-2003, 12:40 PM
that is most definitly art. Looks like graphic art, the kind you would stick on a black light poster.

In fact that would be great if thats what you could do with these. Get them on posters and sell them in places like Spencers that specializes in interesting things like that :D

']['REMBLE
05-24-2003, 10:17 PM
wow , good idea Bendaini! hadn't thought of that.hmmm...
Now, the trick will be for me to get enough self confidance to sell myself...:rolleyes:
']['

cjpaints
05-24-2003, 10:35 PM
HI Boy I like this!! It looks like a dancing geni who was so happy to get out of his bottle that he had to kick up both heels (feet anyway) Looks like he is keeping his head down but has a bit smile there!!
cjpaints:clap:

']['REMBLE
05-24-2003, 10:55 PM
thanx cj, hope i get 3 wishes...:D
glad you stopped, looked and commented. it really means so much! everyone in the WC! family has been so kind ,helpful,and supportive! it's a good feeling, knowing there are so many good souls out there!:D
enough babble! glad you like it!:D
']['

sassybird
05-25-2003, 01:46 PM
Definitely a chinese influence. Very nicely composed and the red sets it off perfectly :)

rapolina
05-27-2003, 09:52 AM
great! i can see a shy dragon, built up with several eyes, ears, mouths and other figures!
i can find subjects even if i looked at him for hours! (i've eaten nothing strange :D :D :D )

ciao, rapolina.:cat:

Bendaini
05-27-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by ']['REMBLE
wow , good idea Bendaini! hadn't thought of that.hmmm...
Now, the trick will be for me to get enough self confidance to sell myself...:rolleyes:
']['

How much you want for yourself :D

drwells
05-27-2003, 02:02 PM
Whoa!! Wild stuff. Love the red. Um, I see the asian influence (must be the red ink) I think you need to post more of these. They are fun on the eyes.. YES! An eyeball amusement ride. :D

Danny

']['REMBLE
05-27-2003, 03:02 PM
Sassybird; thank you so much, i didn't think"okay i'll make it look chinese",it just kinda happened. a happy little accident if you will.:D

Rapolina;Glad that you like it, but don't stare too long, it COULD cause drain bamage.:rolleyes:

Bendaini; it all depends on who's buying! lol!:p

Danny; strap in and hold on, more to come...:D

thanx again to all!
']['

r4cord
05-27-2003, 11:18 PM
hey-now i don't know nothing ,but the area with the black in it looks great-more blk!but then i'm obsessed with blk. it would bring out the red so much better. but then again,i don't know nothing!

Bendaini
05-28-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by ']['REMBLE
Bendaini; it all depends on who's buying! lol!:p

I think I would be asking for a lot of trouble if I offered a bid :D

']['REMBLE
05-28-2003, 07:10 AM
r4cord; uh, those "blk" places... thats where i bore down too hard with my pen and damaged the surface of the paper. Not a good thing. Glad, however, that you like it!:D

Chrissy; you could be right. Dunno who would give you more trouble, me or my wife...;)