PDA

View Full Version : My Studio in Mid-May

Gar
05-23-2003, 12:43 PM
Some WIP's, some finished stuff, just loungin' around in the studio...

Have a nice weekend.

Gar is love.

dragoni689
05-23-2003, 08:51 PM
Cool man.... I like the black canvas in the back, the tall one.... something about tall skinny formats seems appealing to me. that and the square are two that i intend to begin working with farely prolifically this summer... but you already appear to be a master at it, what with your door and other pieces in that format.

Can't wait to get in that studio and make something with you.. that's gonna be ****in fun.

Luzie
05-24-2003, 04:38 AM
Just the other day I was wondering why I haven't seen a Gar-Werk lately:)
Love the tall one as well, reminds me of Elton John's song "Rocketman".

astronautf
05-25-2003, 12:01 AM
nice to see some of your art again gar
peace
astronautf

ginatec
05-25-2003, 12:27 PM
Hii Gar great work...you almost have enough for a one man exhibition. Is that a self portrait I see?

Gar
05-25-2003, 11:55 PM
They're all self portraits Ginatec.;)

amanda
05-26-2003, 01:38 AM
Nice. Thanks for sharing that, I like the busy look.

El_Elegante
05-26-2003, 02:58 AM
gar.. whenever I get around to finding $500 I'll buy a painting if you promis to use the money to get some pro slides and get your work out...(give me about 18 mo. min.) it's a dirty road but ya may have to take it.. your work is good. people will find value in it.. just a sesspool in the middle trying to make it work. paint harder... and harder.. and harder.. and when you've painted enough.. paint harder.. and get those paintings out to where they can be appericiated.

ps.. name your price on that large blue door painting that is sim to the one you gave me... prolly can't buy it now.. but i'd like to know. PM me or email me.

reynolds
05-26-2003, 03:18 AM
ok you tease...
if your going to tantalize us with a peak at least make it so we really see all of your art...hope spring is good to you squirrel man...

Gar
05-26-2003, 03:39 AM
James,

You flatter me with your continued interest in my work buddy. Though we are thousands of miles apart, i consider you a great friend, confidon, and peer of mine. I'd love to talk to you more on the phone about this and many other things. I'll be giving you a ring one of these nights soon. You're a true patriot of creation.

Renny,
Sorry about the Lo-Fi photo. My digi batteries are dead or i'd hook you up with some details right now woman. I'll get it taken care of soon.
I hope Grass Valley has been treating you well.

You mentioned some thing about having a good "Spring".. I would if i could but in Florida, it's about 10 months of summer and 2 months winter. But hey i can't complain. My life is an eternal vacation and good time, with a few expected, occasional speed bumps and lost highways.

A Nutty Squirrel - Gar

PS - If i contradict myself.. That is the human in me.:cool: (I even talked about the weather. maybe i'm goin fluffy. Fluffy is needed to i suppose.. just not all the time)

Deep Drinks and soft pillows to you all. G'nite.